Iso after the new patch??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KelDog View Post

You're a lying bitch! i only changed my name 4 days ago to troll Sam and posted the ss on forums when you were crying GM's had to delete it STOP LYING GROWN MAN EWWW i have the fking replay saved both matches uploading today on youtube with the official date Lying motherfucker! only way you avg high pts on rank cause you spam a stuuupid bug move with jab step avg high pts on ranks without spamming that dumb bug move for now stay washed up.

pce #InYourFeelings #WashedUPScrub
    Dear BadDog,

Talk about the definition of “In my feeling.”
    Why are you yelling & adding colorful fonts, my dawg?

Just hold your “L” in silence next time to save all that trouble typing that.

Ez win ez 40 points game.

By yours truly, the #1 Ranking SG

— KobeBryant

p.s. I left a huge space in between my last sentence for me to sign my autograph later on when you start showing Mamba some respect.

Next........

Comment

Forums is just for fun jokes and trolls anyone who gets tilt and serious that's on you

Comment

Forums is just for fun jokes and trolls anyone who gets tilt and serious that's on you
        Then why did you punch the wall when you lose to me?

Comment

Originally posted by JL1015 View Post
          Don't get your head too big fam. It's because iso was being pretty dominant in Korea and China that we got these patches and that the devs felt like the gameplay was stalling. Remember that we just get translated Chinese patches in the first place lol.
          Correction. ISO is not dominant in Korea. Its a changing game over there and now you cant even have two of the same position in a team. And also, gameplay is stalling because of ISO, not vice versa. If you guys don't think ISO isn't killing the game, then I'm sorry your sorely mistaken...

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Then why did you punch the wall when you lose to me?
            Just when i thought my trash talking and trolls was hell until i activated the old kobe trash talking... LMAOO that's wayyy too much for me now pls do go on

Comment

Just when i thought my trash talking and trolls was hell until i activated the old kobe trash talking... LMAOO that's wayyy too much for me now pls do go on
              IsaiahThomas told me he heard a big boom when you were on discord with him. Then a woman voice in the background “assuming it’s your mom” saying “WHAT’S GOING ON OVER THERE???”

It was rough, wall is not cheap. There goes to your GKash fundings.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

IsaiahThomas told me he heard a big boom when you were on discord with him. Then a woman voice in the background “assuming it’s your mom” saying “WHAT’S GOING ON OVER THERE???”

It was rough, wall is not cheap. There goes to your GKash fundings.
                Kyrie Irving aka IsaishaThomas? the 17yr kid who is in uptempo the crew i left? he should be more worried about his dead nun server 4 speaking ppl on it with 83 members come on maaan kobe.. teach me some kobe trash talking tho it's littty

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                X