Iso after the new patch??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iso after the new patch??

Gm's i hope u know what your fking doing with all this vendetta on iso you already added the fken steal from the back and the red ball icon what more you wanna do to nerf iso? stop listening to these azz defenders who can't iso.... if iso is soooo OP when was the last time an iso team won tournament.. yep that's right a long while so be careful what u doing or else I'm out through the back door point blank period.
    [GM] Blitz [GM] Dime [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Duke [GM] Liam [GM] Goalie [GM] Kaide [GM] Kali [GM] Kicker

and please stop deleting my post this is not going after anyone necks or being toxic just stating a statement on your update

Comment

Forums is just for all fun jokes and trolls i would never get so serious and disrespect the GOAT SG come on now

Comment

ISO is to much boring gameplay and i think that 1vs1 this is not game. 1/2 game 2 noobs corners standing in game do nothing and w8ing for a ball ?
        I know that ppl will play ISO even now but i hope in future this gameplay will RIP its not a basketball gameplay if you wana show your skill dont stand 1/2 of the game in corner and show how you real play .
        I love that moment whan SF corner do in game tap 0/0/0/0/0/0 and say "you are a noob" lol serisly ?
        This patch is very good and most corner players will leave this game (most ppl who play SF/PF corner ofc) i know most of them will start play PF and more DG game but ISO will be harder to play for the corners and most for the same scorer.
        Thank you very much for adding this balance hope you kill for sure ISO and ppl start play normal.

Comment

Don't get your head too big fam. It's because iso was being pretty dominant in Korea and China that we got these patches and that the devs felt like the gameplay was stalling. Remember that we just get translated Chinese patches in the first place lol.

Comment

ISO TO I DIE.

ISO WILL NOT DIE.

There’s always a way to ISO until you cry.

Comment

Once you go into the corner you don’t come out. Nothings gonna change I’m still gonna sit my ass in the corner even after patch

Comment

what change is coming to iso defense?

Comment

Whats with all the hate on Iso to begin with? Corners don't just stand around and do nothing. So many people try that and it ends in a double team with the scorer being blocked and/or shut out completely. If there is no corner threat then it makes it extremely difficult to score. If you think it's boring, sure. But I don't believe it needs nerfs due to the fact that good defense can shut it down as good defense shuts down any other form of gameplay.

Comment

u said u aren’t being toxic or going after someone’s neck yet ur last sentence in ur statement is a threat...are u peruvian

Comment

wouldnt be updatin today?

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post
                        u said u aren’t being toxic or going after someone’s neck yet ur last sentence in ur statement is a threat...are u peruvian
                        look listen i know u hate my guts... but help me i wanna be less toxic and get rid of it it seems like i can't it's turning into a habit where should i start from to be less toxic?
                        Last edited by KelDog; 08-15-2018, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                          ISO TO I DIE.

ISO WILL NOT DIE.

There’s always a way to ISO until you cry.

Comment

Originally posted by KelDog View Post

An SS fluke win from two months ago.

I’m glad that’s on your fridge door and hype after me picking up 2 PG randomly.

Look what happen when we evenly matched up. You couldn’t keep up with me and I scored 41 points to your 26 points. I scored double than you and on top of that, I also played defense.

I’m the only 2-way SG in the game. You will never find a SG like that.

What’s also funny...Fkn Khipster locked you. The man has no cards and no attribute just straight up locked you at the end. We all know Khipster is the most troll player in the game, but when he tried, you shot 0-5 at the last minute of the game and starts yelling at your teammates.

pce ez win baddog

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

An SS fluke win from two months ago.

I’m glad that’s on your fridge door and hype after me picking up 2 PG randomly.

Look what happen when we evenly matched up. You couldn’t keep up with me and I scored 41 points to your 26 points. I scored double than you and on top of that, I also played defense.

I’m the only 2-way SG in the game. You will never find a SG like that.

What’s also funny...Fkn Khipster locked you. The man has no cards and no attribute just straight up locked you at the end. We all know Khipster is the most troll player in the game, but when he tried, you shot 0-5 at the last minute of the game and starts yelling at your teammates.

pce ez win baddog
                              You're a lying bitch! i only changed my name 4 days ago to troll Sam and posted the ss on forums when you were crying GM's had to delete it STOP LYING GROWN MAN EWWW i have the fking replay saved both matches uploading today on youtube with the official date Lying motherfucker! only way you avg high pts on rank cause you spam a stuuupid bug move with jab step avg high pts on ranks without spamming that dumb bug move for now stay washed up.

pce #InYourFeelings #WashedUPScrub

Comment

Working...
                              X