X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to git gud at sw?

1st. im bad at english
    2st. my sw character now level 48 but people still call me noob
    can you guys help me what attribute sw should max and what skill should use?

Step 1. Get 3pt success
    Step 2. Spam Side-Step
    Step 3. Ez win

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
      Step 1. Get 3pt success
      Step 2. Spam Side-Step
      Step 3. Ez win
      Any other skill you recomded?

Comment

press R to win

Comment

Spam triple clutch!

Comment

Originally posted by klamp View Post
            press R to win
            what spectifit skill you mean?

Comment

pretty much every unique skill to sw should be equipped except the drive after post up one that ones garbage.

Comment

SW suffers from a huge problem in game, no matter how fancy moves you bring, it all boils down to whether you are able to score or not. I see a lot of SW dribbling the ball a lot because it looks nice and then just get stuffed at the end of their possession. The 2 unique moves that seem to be the most effective are scoop shot and side step as they provide very easy scoring that not many people can block consistently. Just remember court awareness and patience is probably going to be the most important for any scoring position as if you get double teamed and/or shut out for the game, it will lead to your team losing morale and probably losing the match.

Comment

x4 drive speed x2 mid suc ,1 mid def res
                  x4 drive speed x2 3pt suc , x1 3pt def res
                  x6 drive speed

u can give up on everything but not drive speed , its the key for sw
                  Side step is good for fun game but its not workin front decent defender, its good for create space for ur corner to score if the oppsite team try to double on u. i dont suggest to use it in any serious match.

Comment

Originally posted by alpt View Post
                    1st. im bad at english
                    get some middle and 3pt, get some longlayup
                    put 3 bars in speed
                    find a way to score efficiently ot close to (not getting blocked,not getting missed)
                    learn how to def
                    learn how not to overpass to enemy pg and how(when) to pass in general
                    play alot and observe other players, how they play and so on

Comment

Sw have great dribbles arguably the greatest in the game put every dribble skill on. Now use a lot of pump fakes. The thing people don't realize about sw is that their real strength are 2s. If you pump fake enough the defense won't jump then you can do a sidestep or other special sw move and shoot in their face with a little space

Comment

Originally posted by alpt View Post
                        1st. (run 3) im bad at english
                        Step 1. Get 3pt success
                        Step 2. Spam Side-Step
                        Step 3. Ez win

Comment

Working...
                        X