Bugged card movers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged card movers

Many people with the same issue have sent you tickets about how our card movers are bugged from the challenge the dev event. They have never been used. You can check the logs yourself and see that. Log in to our account or something to see this is REAL. I gave you VIDEO evidence and you brushed it off saying there is no problem. The LEAST you could do is somehow delete the existing card movers and just give it back. I don't understand how you can say this isn't an issue when multiple people gave you multiple forms of evidence with the same issue. Fix this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpYvYyd2vVc

Oh my god you didn't even watch the video it still has the same amount of views before I sent the ticket and after you replied. Quality support.

Comment

Hi Highwayman,

We are more than happy to assist you, however, have you sent an e-mail to steam_support@gamekiss.com? If yes, we wish to inform you that it was already escalated in our development team and they're now conducting further review for a solution. We only ask for your patience and understanding.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
        Nutmeg;n216607]Hi Highwayman,

We are more than happy to assist you, however, have you sent an e-mail to steam_support@gamekiss.com? If yes, we wish to inform you that it was already escalated in our development team and they're now conducting further review for a solution. We only ask for your patience and understanding.

Thank you.
        Gm swift replied saying that there was no problem. I took this to the forums to get exposure to the issues of how you treated everyone that has this issue. Just fix it. If the video and others complaining about the same issue isn't enough proof than what more do you want.

Comment

Working...
        X