Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick of it all start paying attention to the game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick of it all start paying attention to the game!

Hi guys i have been playing this game for about 3 years now and honestly today was the day i fully lost my mind. I am sick and tired of the frequent crashes im sick and tired of the CONSTANT lag and glitches this game has.

GK listen to what the people say about this game dont act like you care and do nothing about it. Crashes today really got on my nerves and i cant take it anymore. I know many people are going to agree with me in the fs2 communities these crashes need to be fixed. Dont ever ignore these crashes because its seriously whats going to make or break the game. Its up to this point now this is my first post on any forums in the whole wide internet and i really felt the need to make this post as it is very negatively impacting my game play and for others too.

STOP IGNORING THE CRASHES AND ADDING NEW WAYS TO GRAB PEOPLES MONEY MATTER OF FACT I SPENT ALOT MONEY ON THIS GAME BECAUSE I LOVE IT BUT NOW IT REALLY GOT TO MY NERVES AND IVE HAD IT UP TO HERE FIX THE CRASHES FIX IT LISTEN TO ME FIX IT FIX THE CRASHES ITS BLOWING MY MIND LIKE IF YOU DONT FIX IT I WILL LOSE IT ALL AND JUST STOP PLAYING THIS GAME. ITS A 4TH ANNIVERSARY NOW AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T FIXED IT HOW LAZY CAN YOU BE THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND ABSOLUTELY TRAGIC.

ONE LAST THING THIS IS NOT A TROLL WHATSOEVER JUST SAYING I JUST HAD TO PUT MY FEELINGS OUT THERE FOR HOW THE GAME IS RIGHT NOW SO I CAN ATLEAST TRY TO KEEP THE GAME ALIVE AND CHANGE IT FOR THE BETTER!
    Last edited by FixTheCrashes; 06-23-2018, 04:27 PM.
Working...
X