Can't buy the Character Upgraded Pkg #2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't buy the Character Upgraded Pkg #2

Whenever I buy it, it says you already have full skill slots so you can't buy this item. C'mon gk. Make it so everyone who already has full skill slots can buy it too. Like you're getting money from us either way so what's the point of not letting us buy it ?

Hi zrevenge,

We wish to inform you that Character Upgrade Package can purchase once per account only in order to give fairness to all players that will bought the package. We hope you understand.

Thank you.

Comment

You don't get what I'm saying. I did not buy the package in the first place at all. It doesn't let me buy it because I already have all the skill slots opened. Make it available to all players who already have skill slots opened.

Comment

We are more than happy to assist you with your concern. Kindly send an email to steam_support@gamekiss.com and please include the screenshot of this notice message you are encountering, also with your FS2 ID or the character within so we can help you further.

Thank you.

Comment

I just sent an email to steam_support@gamekiss.com about this problem.

Comment

Working...
          X