Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Mover reward from challenge the devs event is glitched

Edit: The glitch has been fixed thank you GM's <3
    Last edited by Dimensional; 06-27-2018, 10:53 AM.

I am also having the same Card Mover reward from Challenge the Devs Event Bug. GM's can you send this to the developers or person in charge of handling these bugs as TOP PRIORITY Fix please? I am 100% sure all Challenge the Dev Event Winners are also experiencing the same bug. Please look into the bug that is specifically caused by the Card Movers rewards from Challenge the Devs Event.

Note: I have already sent a ticket but nothing has been done in the 1-2 months that the bug started.

Comment

i sent a ticket too i wonder if it will be fixed

Comment

Card Movers Reward From Challenge The Dev Bug wasn't fix after Emergency Maintenance that occurred on June 24th 2018. GMs please let your developer team know that this is a TOP Priority Problem that needs to be fixed ASAP. If there is any information that is needed in assisting with solving this bug, PLEASE email us for it. We have sent tickets already so you should already know who are involved in this "Card Movers Reward From Challenge The Developer Event Bug" case.

Comment

Hello Dimensional,

We are more than happy to assist you with your concern. However, kindly send an email to steam_support@gamekiss.com and please include the screenshot of the error you are encountering, also with your FS2 ID or the character within your account so we can help you further.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X