Repeated Login OR Somebody Hacking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeated Login OR Somebody Hacking?

Whenever you start this event, Raffle Time, the same problem always arises; repeated login.
    While many people can't enter the game, the lucky minority enter the game and wins all the prizes. Always the same people.
    Btw, we are constantly getting DDoS attacks during game play. Again, some lucky minority play with 130-140 ms while attacking, 60-70 ms when playing defense. And they win games with this "special lag" So;
    When I put all these things on top of it, I think that this repeated login error is made consciously by some hackers with Ddos attack. Am I right?

Hi beatsteaks,

We are more than happy to assist you. However, the following steps will help you in resolving the issue.
    1.) Run internet explorer
    2.) Click on tools
    3.) Select internet options
    4.) On the General tab there is an option to delete browsing history.
    5.) Click on delete makes sure that “Temporary Internet files and website files” are checked you may unselect the other options if you wish.
    6.) Click delete then press apply

If the following procedures don't work, we suggest that you delete all folders of FS2 and re-download it, but this time please make sure that you disable your anti-virus and your firewall.

Comment

заборы для дачи

Comment

Working...
      X