Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappear items!!! (New SPC Team: Team Sentinels and clothes capacity value)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappear items!!! (New SPC Team: Team Sentinels and clothes capacity value)

Last time, i bought the clothes capacity value,but the clothes capacity value had disappeared at 18/4/2018. Unit now,The problem has not been solved.
    9/6/2018 I used Sentinels Draw Ticket x50 , I got the character card, but I didn't have this character card in the present box. Other items were there, there was no character card. I was very dissatisfied. The last time the incident was not dealt with, and now it happened again.

The value of the last time vanishing ability has not yet been resolved and new problems have emerged today

Hello mocall,

We are more than happy to assist you with your concern. Kindly send an email to steam_support@gamekiss.com and please include your FS2 ID or the character within your account so we can help you further.

Thank you.

Comment

Get a reply from your company. Said me not any record.

The ability to disappear last time has not been resolved. Now I also say that I don’t have a winning record. OK. Can you give me the staff who can solve the problem? It’s been more than a month. Two time, i also have consumption record.There are fake?

I was wrong
      50 tickets won't necessarily get
      Last edited by mocall; 06-12-2018, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Hi sir
        ok
        50 tickets Not necessarily get it?
        Please help me to follow the the clothes capacity valu
        2018-04-18 08:43 Used ???+12, ???+6 -1,060.00
        Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X