X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock
    started a topic Time for new mods @GM

Time for new mods @GM

Val is the only mod who still does some stuff for the community. The rest either quit or don't do anything. DBLL is actually ruining the game with his boring iso that doesn't even work. Please think about it, GMs!

• FRE$H Zoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparty View Post

u punching above your weight class bruh u have to at least enter a tourney before u talk sht it tourney players, til then stay random

Leave a comment:

• Sparty
    replied
    Originally posted by FRE$H Zoe View Post

Get a life you ugly af in real life thats why girls force rides out of you without letting you hit and slip left you and also mods don't get benched like DB did to you
    u punching above your weight class bruh u have to at least enter a tourney before u talk sht it tourney players, til then stay random

Leave a comment:

• FRE$H Zoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Milks View Post
    i been tell ya i should be a mod

Get a life you ugly af in real life thats why girls force rides out of you without letting you hit and slip left you and also mods don't get benched like DB did to you

Leave a comment:

• Sanctify
    replied
    I’m still around on forums I just haven’t been able to use my laptop plus I recently had school and I work so they are already aware I’m not going to be as active when it comes to playing as much as I used to

Leave a comment:

• ChillWIll
    replied
    Other mods have school but still lurk bud lol

Leave a comment:

• Milks
    replied
    i been tell ya i should be a mod

Leave a comment:

• MimiBerry
    replied
    It's the Same
    I already mentioned about they don't know how to use MODs properly, you literally could do MOD job as normal players, MOD is just a tag.
    Your report and everything has the same priority as normal players

Like Highwayman said as well, ya don't have more special power compare to normal players, it's just a tag.
    If the Devs and GMs actually listen to MODs, the MODs probably still very active until now, they stop because they won't listen to your reports

Leave a comment:

• Lock
    replied
    I am not talking about recruiting. I am talking about replacing.

Leave a comment:

• MimiBerry
    replied
    There's no reason to recruit more MODs
    The Devs don't know how to use MODs effectively and they also treat your reports to them like other normal players, they don't have special ways to communicate with GMs more easier either
    The MODs are quitting because the GMs and Devs actually ignoring their reports and great advice, they gave up after many tries convincing and contacting the GMs about some obvious in-game problems, they didn't listen.

Your report as a MODs are treated the same as normal players, they didn't reply it faster/listen it more/have special way to contact GM easier, some of em gave up because of that.
    It's much better for them to just delete MODs position instead tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Highwayman
    replied
    db and val are the only active ones but mods in general don’t anything for the game and have no power over anything so it’s not like they can do something anyway

Leave a comment:

Working...
X