Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Crashing and Jump Ball Screen Freeze

Dear

There is a problem of the game at NA server's lv. 24-50 channel. When I trying to start the game, it always freezes at the jump ball scene. Then it goes back to the waiting room. Sometimes the crash will also happen from the period of loading to the jump ball. This is not a problem if I play at the 1-23 channel.

I have seen people posting issues like this in the steam forum of FS2 back to several month ago. Is there anything you can do to solve this problem from the technical part of the game?

Thank you!

I have several friends to play FS2 with, and we are all living in the same town. For the freezing problem, it never works when we group up and trying to play at the same time. I can only play this game alone after level 24.

Comment

the easiest thing to do is just uninstall, and delete system 32.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyShang View Post
        Dear

There is a problem of the game at NA server's lv. 24-50 channel. When I trying to start the game, it always freezes at the jump ball scene. Then it goes back to the waiting room. Sometimes the crash will also happen from the period of loading to the jump ball. This is not a problem if I play at the 1-23 channel.

I have seen people posting issues like this in the steam forum of FS2 back to several month ago. Is there anything you can do to solve this problem from the technical part of the game?

Thank you!
        It's a known bug since December last year, it's almost 6 months since the bug is around, no fixes. Don't bother hoping they fix it anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post
          the easiest thing to do is just uninstall, and delete system 32.
          If I do that, the system will be damaged.

Comment

sometimes it's on the other teams end

it could be your wifi dropping

fps drops with background programs.

try to play w/o a browser in background if you do have it open

if you have high ping, that could also be why (unless it's stable)

sometimes the servers are just bad and need updating, so expect it to happen for a good week or until next maintenance.

make sure your teammates are playing with a stable connection.

back when I had a bad GPU, it was almost impossible to play, so it could also be your teammates specs.

you can also reboot your system and hope for a better run next time.

ur not missing much with the current players ive seen playing recently, just wait it out or keep trying

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
              sometimes it's on the other teams end

it could be your wifi dropping

fps drops with background programs.

try to play w/o a browser in background if you do have it open

if you have high ping, that could also be why (unless it's stable)

sometimes the servers are just bad and need updating, so expect it to happen for a good week or until next maintenance.

make sure your teammates are playing with a stable connection.

back when I had a bad GPU, it was almost impossible to play, so it could also be your teammates specs.

you can also reboot your system and hope for a better run next time.

ur not missing much with the current players ive seen playing recently, just wait it out or keep trying
              It's due to players are in specific Crew that cause the other/your team crashed the game which most likely occur in jumpball(that's why people called it jumpball bug)

The bug been around for 6 months(It start around October 13th 2017) and didn't even get a single fix ty.I tried playing in NA before with 250ms+ didn't get this crash, only on specific crews that could trigger this bug.

I have crappy laptop as well, that makes me load longer than the other but I'm successfully load 90% of the match and didn't cause any crash but most likely stuck 0% or 30% on screen which is like old fail loading match even before jumpball bug exist.

No matter how good your specs and everything, it's in-game stuff that causing the crashes, my old crew literally crash 80% of my match, after left the crew, it improves up to 90% successful match right away.

There's no clear what kind of thing inside the crew causing the crash to other players.
              Last edited by MimiBerry; 05-07-2018, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Hi JimmyShang,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. However the steps below might help you to resolve the issue you're getting.

1.) Run internet explorer
                2.) Click on tools
                3.) Select internet options
                4.) On the General tab there is an option to delete browsing history.
                5.) Click on delete makes sure that “Temporary Internet files and website files” are checked you may unselect the other options if you wish.
                6.) Click delete then press apply

If the following procedures don't work, we suggest that you delete all folders of FS2 and re-download it, but this time please make sure that you disable your anti-virus and your firewall.

Thank you.

Comment

It’s now commonly known crew bug with jump ball, or whatever its called like Mimi said in his last comment.

If it happens very often, your crew is the issue. Simply leave your crew.

The issue seems to happen or often with crews with spaces in their crew name but it’s just my observation

Comment

Meanwhile Duke trying to give common fix solution that literally won't fix it at all because it's from the game file you provided
                    That's what happen when GM doesn't active in-game or use MODs to give feedback to GMs about in-game stuff due to Devs don't know how to use MODs properly and end up being just a title now

Comment

Working...
                    X