Aye Felix Do Me A Favor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aye Felix Do Me A Favor

You know the account you took? With my SG? And you changed the name and shit? Yeah uh delete my shit before you take it, and delete the name SparkUp, for me. And actually that should be all. I posted on these dead ass forums, cause i KNOW you lurk. So real shit, delete my shit i aint even mad, cause i got hella shit on steam, but make sure you delete my SW with the name "SparkUp". I don't wanna be connected with Prizefssb anymore, so yeah delete all my shit first.

And BTW, that was some weak ass shit, you know what im talkin about.

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    You know the account you took? With my SG? And you changed the name and shit? Yeah uh delete my shit before you take it, and delete the name SparkUp, for me. And actually that should be all. I posted on these dead ass forums, cause i KNOW you lurk. So real shit, delete my shit i aint even mad, cause i got hella shit on steam, but make sure you delete my SW with the name "SparkUp". I don't wanna be connected with Prizefssb anymore, so yeah delete all my shit first.

And BTW, that was some weak ass shit, you know what im talkin about.
    where u been quanisha whats good bro how u been?

Comment

I been aight Sed, you know chillin. Guess I gotta make ANOTHER SG cause of niggas out here bro.

Comment

to answer your thread: whoever did this deebo'd your shit lmaooo.

you really made me go out of my way to create a new account on a forums that i allegedly "lurk" on.. that made no sense. you have me on many social platforms and could've messaged me through PM but you're an attention seeker. i just got home from getting some fire coochie and this is what i have to deal with? i don't care what you think my dude but at the end of the day we both know i don't play this game so where would i find the time to do this? let that sink in, btw! it coulda been 2-3 other people that come to mind who took your shit but its automatically my fault?

fyi: I will not respond to any further threads, don't have time to go back and forth on the virtual world with niggas anymore.
        Last edited by DonChapo; 04-29-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

I honestly didnt see that coming. Anyways, I didn't need the paragraph describing what you allegedly did or didnt do before you replied I dont give a fuck. And it's funny that the email recovery that I SET, got changed to "FEL*******@Gmail.com LMAO, Is that funny? Guess that doesnt make sense "Don Chapo".

And I agree i dont have time or the will to argue with niggas on the internet or virtual niggas anymore. So you got it and tell whoever you thought of to delete all my shit. Oh and your cop out was funny bro, you're not gonna reply to anymore threads, I again, dont give a fuck.
          Last edited by Kevin; 04-29-2018, 02:56 AM.

Comment

2018 and this nig shit still goin on

Comment

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Felix still on here? jesus christ.

Comment

Working...
              X