Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FreshZoe hacks lowkey! RIP am going to report you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreshZoe hacks lowkey! RIP am going to report you.

the dude has these amazing teleporting shit its annoying af
    Yes he hacks
    83.33%
    No your drunk
    16.67%

nice try fagget ass kid check my location first before talking mad shit.

Comment

never call someone who just lags a hacker u just boost their ego and make them think their good btw freshzoe is keldog trying to erase his name its pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by BumJ View Post
        the dude has these amazing teleporting shit its annoying af
        I can agree to this... I played vs him and he is really fast and seems to jump for pump fakes yet teleport in front of others, including myself.

I thought he was legit until after 7 games of playing him. His ping isnt that in game btw

Comment

Nice Profile pic... its ok, everyone is on my dick, so you can too. 8=====D

Comment

theres a 99% chance this kid lagswitches and like shaq said he is keldog Before this never used to happen all of a sudden he comes out of nowhere and starts saying he lives in the carribean BLAH BLAH BLAH like dude u never used to lag this bad so id k how u switch up so fast just quit the lies u are lagswitching or hacking or using vpn or something ur sht aint legit

Comment

I know Kel since he start fs and he hasn't been on fs got one whole year he started as 1996 as an SF, I'm not calling you people retarded but fr fr if you really think my boy hacks then honestly you on ya own, it's nice and cool how bumj trolling and making jokes I even found it pretty funny so shout outs to u bumj but forresl if u fall for this shit then only God can save u.

Even alot of the basics it was me and my friends who taught Kel his stuff and he was on my crew then he left to go to shook on his alt to see if klamp really hacks (Kel found his proof of that by the way ) and then he went to paradox to help his friend for one cl season then he came back to uptempo and been with us ever since, few people like me know him from tha start so please I don't want this shit to escalate and people really begin to think he hack cus if I'm honest he is just another iso SF/play maker sg
              Last edited by JimmyButler; 04-25-2018, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybutler View Post
                i know kel since he start fs and he hasn't been on fs got one whole year he started as 1996 as an sf, i'm not calling you people retarded but fr fr if you really think my boy hacks then honestly you on ya own, it's nice and cool how bumj trolling and making jokes i even found it pretty funny so shout outs to u bumj but forresl if u fall for this shit then only god can save u.

Even alot of the basics it was me and my friends who taught kel his stuff and he was on my crew then he left to go to shook on his alt to see if klamp really hacks (kel found his proof of that by the way ) and then he went to paradox to help his friend for one cl season then he came back to uptempo and been with us ever since, few people like me know him from tha start so please i don't want this shit to escalate and people really begin to think he hack cus if i'm honest he is just another iso sf/play maker sg
                he hack period.......

Comment

Originally posted by BtchWhere View Post

he hack period.......
                  your highkey stupid.... peroid....
                  for fuck sake, i have been here since this guy started this game and he has been under me ever since despite the fact i barely even play (the ones close to me know why), i know what goes on with who, and because kel is so close to me i already know what the fuck he is on
                  and im telling you he dont fuckin hack
                  im not gonna keep arguing with you because your highkey making yourself look silly - even though we both know you aint stupid

let me do this for you so you start thinking str8
                  kel gets high ping but his ping is always stable, he is on green 100%

my ping is also pretty high but just a tiny part less than kel, i never am in green unless i play in eu(which i rather not cus eu is full of bums)
                  when i play in na yea my ping shows its high but
                  -my shit always yellow or red
                  -high ping but i dont start teleporting and shit, only my ping goes high af but i dont move when it does that(ths is only rarely)

i basically have worse ping than kels ping who stays stable
                  you really wanna accuse him of hack but not me? me as someone who lags more?
                  you people make no sense and untill you people bring serious proof that kel hacks ur just as stupid as the niggas who try to hack and think they get away with it - and get clapped for it

and ps. if u ever think shaq hacks you delusional am sorry
                  Last edited by JimmyButler; 04-25-2018, 06:17 AM.

Comment

You wondering why nobody accuses you of hacking?

Probably cause you're shit.

Comment

Originally posted by FSFosu View Post
                      You wondering why nobody accuses you of hacking?
                      because i dont , tf?
                      dont be asking stupid questions cus this only adds to the point that eu is full of bums when players that live in eu refuse to play in it
                      Last edited by JimmyButler; 04-25-2018, 06:24 AM.

Comment

nice fucking try tofu you fuckin bum about im shit when i played this game every time i go to eu always fucking ultimate crew scrubs asking me to join for cl so i can carry u broke 6skill slot bums
                        pls tofu keep ur dumb herpes mouth shut
                        Last edited by JimmyButler; 04-25-2018, 06:26 AM.

Comment

My clout just went up +10 ohh yes tag all the Gm's so they can decide my faith

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post
                            never call someone who just lags a hacker u just boost their ego and make them think their good btw freshzoe is keldog trying to erase his name its pretty funny
                            you don't have a ring but you boost ur own ego nice try random...

Last edited by BumJ; 04-25-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X