Gamekiss got his favorite players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamekiss got his favorite players

So basically y'll know the ban list on Resell Shop Abusers. u know that but u dont know funniest part of that.
    2 Week ago Gamekiss announced this:

Greetings Ballers,

As what we have mentioned on our Emergency Server Maintenance notice
    last March 29, 2018, we will give sanctions to the Resell Shop Abusers.
    After thoroughly checking each baller's account logs and checking our
    server and database for any unsual resell shop ticket acquisitions,
    we have listed the event abusers.

7 Days warning suspension were given to 38 Users.

While Permanently Suspension to the ballers who extremely abused
    the said bug.

M**IE
    z**uff
    ilB*L*L*R*i
    lS*lD**dShot
    Mad*1c**
    G*SO**NERA
    Bo**t*p
    l*M*cll
    ocS**l
    Pr*ro*k
    lal**ilo*ul
    Yo*ikC**ch
    Ab**10
    Me*h*as
    9*c*o
    q**h
    Pov***yD*sh
    O*e**aa
    I**awk*I
    Mapl**ero
    D*v*nca
    Sony**h**uck
    1a*e
    Me**dyS*n
    lX**l
    Jii**nn
    Me**l*zy
    Ta**ni
    lS*l*?
    Li**eon
    E*yI*a
    Old**ay*r
    P**nt**dTzar
    IJus*N**ki
    All**ba*a
    lFli**ersh*l
    D**y
    R**y
    M**sN**Hot
    oT3**o
    Chik**u*i
    Ji***ng
    S*f**1pa
    Y*i
    Peac*Of*h*t
    Mo**ki
    Kh**ik*aa
    Purp**Su*set
    Li**iao
    439*5**40324
    U**ras
    jun**ago
    Pi*l
    Sta**oxy
    W*h
    Au**y
    Au*s**ites
    Try**ain
    D*ai**uard
    FUCK**KKK*K
    W**o
    *?
    Cu**g
    7*03**129
    P**SY
    Par**faI
    Ver**us
    Ca*c**G
    r*e
    Ban**aW*h
    45***05*045
    Ge**ow
    Ro*1e
    xC**co*ar
    NoDu**xXX*X
    Jo**yo
    Ieb***Tain
    K*T*aT
    Bak**su
    I*YX**8I
    Mr**ima**p
    lB*Wl
    Nef**iti
    Tas**B**ana
    Da**e
    Mel**o
    St**eta
    hg2*56
    Wu**nu
    gr*ah
    llL**II
    O**cka
    sss**hh*hh
    Kaz**an*a
    xLo**g
    E*pe*
    DO**Ml
    si**emi*la
    lX*ao**ngYol
    L**3
    L**E
    Ha***ru
    Ba***ui
    D*vin**ustin
    3a*t
    Obac**o
    Sai**Throw
    lISu***ma*Il
    3Bi***n3
    7**y
    Kis*o
    Ch**in
    I**vn3
    BusFr***ell
    d*eS**pe
    Nak**suka*a
    Wo**e
    SirB**l
    N**i
    IIMr**is**II
    La**rit
    GIa*es
    Bun**us
    SEM**TO*PG
    M**s**ntzu
    Wi**C**ws
    lSGl**?

If you think your account was banned by mistake send us a support ticket at
    steam_support@gamekiss.com or
    http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/support/myquestion

Please be reminded that abusing events and using illegal 3rd party programs
    are against the rules re-think your actions before deciding to abuse events
    or use 3rd party programs.

-Team FreeStyle 2

So basically only 38 player got NON Permanent Ban. All this players in this list were Perma Banned.

ya thats right we abused it we got ban okey i were okay with that UNTIL I saw something like this>>>

Well u might ask what is this dude i dont get it... bla bla bla

Basically Guy who's been in this list on PERMA BANNED. sent a ticket to the gk to get unbanned and thats the answer from gamekiss.
    that account has been UNBANNED. oh u might say great news "thats what i though" UNTIL this response from GK on my ticket.

actually im speechless. the reason why its bcs its not just one guy who got unbanned ALOT OF PLAYER WHO ABUSED THIS BUG GOT UNBANNED AND IM OKAY WITH THAT OBV. the thing is me the guy who used only 2 000 Ticket Aint got unbanned and players which used 60 000 + Tickets 100 000 Tickets got unbanned. i mean where is equality. If u decided to unban people u unban them all bcs we are in this together. if i used fking HACK just like someone else. You cant UNBAN HIM just bcs HE SPENT MORE MONEY IN UR GAME OR HE GOT MORE HOURS. its nonsense. or u unban both of them or u leave both banned. THATS HOW IT WORKS. u cant choose pick some players and leave others. coz players are the reason why u getting money u fking moron ik why u unban all those players coz they have spent alot of money on this game trust me. thats the only reason why u did this not bcs of HOURS DIFFERENCE. dont say nonsense. but both way its not right. OR U UNBAN ALL OF THEM OR U LEAVE THEM AS THEY WERE "BANNED". if this players weren't in Perma Banned i would understand but the thing is this players who got unbanned ABUSED THIS BUG EVEN HARDER. so fix ur sht gamekiss.

BUT this is not the end

Greetings Basketballer, Thank you for contacting FreeStyle2 Support. We appreciate your time in sending us your prompt response. We understand that you're requesting to have a rematch if the character name "velovexia" didn't use any hack. Don't worry, we will coordinate this to our development team and ask what is the update regarding the investigation of the account of "velovexia". As for Re-match you're requesting, we will still need to forward it to the development team for them to decide if there will be a rematch or not. Rest assured that we will contact you once we hear an update to our development team.

this is more interesting part. my friend sent ticket about this issue the same day they announced Pharaons got disqualified. Which was 2-3 Weeks ago we got answer from them Yesterday. And even tho its been 3 Weeks they still havent figure out "Velovexia" used hacks or not. How u can be so lazy. obv i dont expect any kind of rematch. let the winner enjoy his "belt" but its just shows laziness and unfairness of this whole fking company.

funniest part?

sure... i will make sure ur answer wont get exposed. oh sht kappa

boiii if u though u could hide ur sneaky ass dirty sht from me u wrong af. im detective mfkers. clean ur sht.

and no mfkers im not salty bcs my acc is still banned. trust me i have accounts in which u might get wet pants. its just i cant stand of this dirty mfkers with their sneaky asses.

Comment

so where ur problem?...

Comment

Originally posted by FixEmailSystem View Post
        so where ur problem?...
        "Justice" OFC LMAO Ofc i want my acc back but at the same time im not salty. its just unfair. i wouldnt give a fk if all accs were banned but am i fking Easter egg? why im the only one left out. where is the justice.

Comment

if a nigga was named ipink i'd keep him banned too

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
            if a nigga was named ipink i'd keep him banned too
            any problem with pink boi?

Comment

any nigga named ipink has a dog named Beth and fucks it monthly

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                any nigga named ipink has a dog named Beth and fucks it monthly
                u over imagine stuff lmao

Comment

chill.....

Comment

Gk appreciate "time and effort" that they've put into the game so they got unbanned ? More like they appreciate how much money those mfs spend and they can't risk to lose a big spender like that to leave the game. They've been answering tickets hella slow for some reason too. I sent in a ticket like a week ago and still no answer smh

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
                      Gk appreciate "time and effort" that they've put into the game so they got unbanned ? More like they appreciate how much money those mfs spend and they can't risk to lose a big spender like that to leave the game. They've been answering tickets hella slow for some reason too. I sent in a ticket like a week ago and still no answer smh
                      yap perfect game has been destroyed by pathetic ownership.

Comment

i got even better news. so one guy tells me he used this resell bug on new acc [less then 50 hours] [0 donation] he used bug on it and then got unbanned. im pretty sure my acc had donations and much bigger play time around 1 year on that pg. sooooo this is something new.

Comment

Working...
                        X