Wild Rookies Package bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Rookies Package bug?

According this link http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/event/7522 , Wild Rookies Package contains skill slot*3 and wish card*2, but I didn't see these items this time,anyone have same problem?

Same, I didn’t get anything from Jake SPC

Comment

I got the same issue! Waiting on GK to pay the fuck up

Comment

Another thing, Gamekiss better honor their link. If they had no intentions of including the other items, then they should have advertised it the correct way with an updated link rather than using the old link and deceiving people into buying it with the hope they get the whole package. Fkn crooks

Comment

Same, kinda sad to be honest. Now after the update it even says that it gives the 2x wish card and such, they really need to fix this.
          It's there now, so even if they say it's an old link it's still in game. fix it
          Last edited by AttitudeEra; 04-12-2018, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I spent 100 dollars on this spc and if we dont get the extra stuff than thats just really bad

Comment

[GM] Duke Could you look into this? We deserve some kind of compenstation for the mis-leading information...especially to the one who pours in so much money into this. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                [GM] Duke Could you look into this? We deserve some kind of compenstation for the mis-leading information...especially to the one who pours in so much money into this. Thanks
                Not compensation, I literally want what they advertised to us. I wouldn't have paid for it otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by AttitudeEra View Post

Not compensation, I literally want what they advertised to us. I wouldn't have paid for it otherwise.
                  I agree..100%

There’s no way they are going to give us what we want.

At least give us one toy coin...kappa.

Comment

No way lol, I want the full deal. Not fair that us early purchasers dont get the extra stuff

Comment

Ok guys,here is solution: if u get wild rookies package before emergency server maintance, send support ticket to GMs,they will send wish card and skill slot to u.

Comment

They should know better than use deceiving tactics to get people to spend their hard earned money .

I am waiting on my 2 wish cards and 3 skills slots.. thanks

Comment

Hello Ballers,

We apologize for the misunderstanding of the said event. We wish to inform all of you that we have changed the content of the item from SPC coupon to SPC Package and to those players who bought it already, we wish to inform you that we have sent you the items that was mentioned on the said event. Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
                          X