Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM's attention!! Na server has massive lag.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's attention!! Na server has massive lag.

lately am getting massive lags from na server am seeing players sliding all over my screen and players calling me a hacker for slides i raised a support ticket already please seek into it and i live in the caribbean.

because u play in the carribbean lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post
      because u play in the carribbean lmfao
      could be true yes but my ping never reach this amount unless it's server lag,this is how my ping always use to be.

Comment

Its just you buddy not the NA server

Comment

It's the server i also play from the caribbean used to play 100-120, now 140 and always spiking

Comment

Let me say this, I've played in Asia server one time recently, where I suddenly had this huge lag spike, increases my ping on asia server from 260 to 350+ in game. Thing is though, my teammates did not experience this lag, only I did.

So maybe its just the connection I have to the server and not anyone elses. I have a good internet too, so it must be the routes the connection takes to get to the server's location that must be causing the instability.

Comment

FRE$H Zoe most likely, it's gotta be what Valioa said.. not only with games but the connection from server to server varies. Your ISP, the destination and the distance definitely affects and changing from time to time.. unfortunately, things aren't sync for you at this time.. try to observe if things will change on the next days

Comment

Working...
              X