Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gm's do not do his work, how they need to do.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm's do not do his work, how they need to do.

For GM team

I got 3 frinds that buy this bug and sameone use this bug with the resell shot for them and only 1 of them got ban for 2 weeks and 2 of them did not got ban even for 1 day and day did this bug like 3-5 times betwin all charecors in same accont (9999 tikets) .
    More friends get ban for "Permanently" that use 1 time on 1 char and actived vip 3d and 7d that got VIP +1year or +20years, and make 999999999 points.
    My Brother use 1time on my SF this bug and actived vip for 1year and then my accut blocked for permanetly.
    More think all who got alot of repeated login say that thay get ofter useing bug "permanetly ban players" i got alot off repeated login becouse i stack in crew or i got disconect from the server by playing in game if all got like 12000 ping (server problems). and w8 i got wait like 5m for login and relog and got agen repeated login.

So what you ban all who got millions points vip +1year and repeated login ?
    If its to much accouts you have to chack and the ezely to ban all ?
    take all 128 who got ban permanetly and reban and rest the accouts how it was before the event of resell shop its not so hard to do it and you know it.

GM Nutmeg you dont do your job like a GM from the FreeStyle team of Joycitygames that unswer with copy and paste.

Even more you say we get bun only for 2 weeks and than ban all for permanetly ? realy ? ???

Gm's did not cheak if people use hacks or bug abuse. Thay ban only by check your VIP time line and points and repeated login .
    All my seports was sended that i dident abuse events and GM' Nutmeg just unswer me with copy and paste.
    So you can abuse bugs and dont activated rewards and you dont get ban very funny but is the true

Thank you all for "+3 years" of playing FREESTYLE 2 Street-Basketball
    Good Luck to people who dont get ban and your luck is over 999 attack attributes see ya in no where
    ♥ you
    Saint EU server .

fun fact , they banned players for that bug , but yesterday i got it again and i can get free ticket..i have no idea , why they banning players for that , but still cant fix a bug...interesting .

Comment

Saint you used coupons worth of 300k gcash. Please get a life and stop crying.

Comment

Working...
      X