Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what now, you may ask?

Yo, yo, yo!
    What's poppin' ballers; those of you that remain anyways.

As of today, April 4th, you may see many Ballers dropping off the face of the earth. It's a tragic situation to say the least.
    Nevertheless, this doesn't have to be the end!
    We can recover from this situation and, hopefully, attempt to grow or continue to grow the community.

The first step is to come together, SO join the community discord focused mostly on the game we all have in common, FS2: https://discord.gg/DjDFqsh
    Here there'll be many familiar and unfamiliar faces from all three servers (EU, NA, Asia).
    You'll also have a more interactive and enjoyable experience within the game itself as well as outside the game.
    So come through, sit back, and enjoy.

I'm confused about what and who you are?

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
      I'm confused about what and who you are?
      Oof. OTL
      Well that'd make sense, ya' ya'.

Well either ya' will or you won't in dye time, eh? All depends on whether I fall off or not.

Got some questions though, feel free to ask away, my guy.

📡📻

Comment

d e a d a s s

Comment

Originally posted by Radio! View Post

Oof. OTL
          Well that'd make sense, ya' ya'.

Well either ya' will or you won't in dye time, eh? All depends on whether I fall off or not.

Got some questions though, feel free to ask away, my guy.

📡📻
          What are your fs2 goals and intentions?

Comment

What are your fs2 goals and intentions?
            Self-Growth for the growth of the community.

I, essentially, plan on being as involved with the community as possible. In my eyes, it's stagnant if not falling with no real engagement or life, only a few sparks here and there amongst seasoned individuals; therefore, I plan on trying to bring as much life as possible through whatever means I can and simply seeing what sticks.

It's a FuBu mindset.

I'm not planning on showcasing myself or the most well-knowed players but the community. Be it through posting gameplays of the live matches, making montages, talks with other players about fs2 topics, or interviews with new blood, old heads such as yourself, crews, simply whatever I can get my hands. I wanna set sparks or flames that can turn into wildfires!!

BUT to do this, I have to grow myself not only in skill but recognition aswell; hence, "self-growth for the growth of the community". So I plan on working on my play ability, join a crew that has an active core group, learn whatever I can (be greedy, gluttonous even), and hopefully make my way into a tourney.

Winning one isn't in my mindset, yet. But to simply show up and make a statement through how I play, if I play well, satisfies the goal for the moment. Because, if I do well, more people should be interested, which generates more traffic to my channel, which gives exposure to others through my videos.

Not sure if that answers ya' question, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Radio! View Post

Self-Growth for the growth of the community.

I, essentially, plan on being as involved with the community as possible. In my eyes, it's stagnant if not falling with no real engagement or life, only a few sparks here and there amongst seasoned individuals; therefore, I plan on trying to bring as much life as possible through whatever means I can and simply seeing what sticks.

It's a FuBu mindset.

I'm not planning on showcasing myself or the most well-knowed players but the community. Be it through posting gameplays of the live matches, making montages, talks with other players about fs2 topics, or interviews with new blood, old heads such as yourself, crews, simply whatever I can get my hands. I wanna set sparks or flames that can turn into wildfires!!

BUT to do this, I have to grow myself not only in skill but recognition aswell; hence, "self-growth for the growth of the community". So I plan on working on my play ability, join a crew that has an active core group, learn whatever I can (be greedy, gluttonous even), and hopefully make my way into a tourney.

Winning one isn't in my mindset, yet. But to simply show up and make a statement through how I play, if I play well, satisfies the goal for the moment. Because, if I do well, more people should be interested, which generates more traffic to my channel, which gives exposure to others through my videos.

Not sure if that answers ya' question, lol.
              What is your IGN?

Comment

What is your IGN?
                It's FSRadio

Comment

Working...
                X