What I think about FS2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I think about FS2

1. They don't care about you, they care about money, DON'T bother SPENDING MONEY for this game, that's what they trying. They try to milk the players' money before the game closed.
    2. Visual bugs, skill bugs, jumpball bug, bad module n stuff are low priority. Their highest priority is bug that makes them lose money.
    3. They will not ban you for exploiting bug that doesn't make them lose money, so feel free to abuse them.
    4. They will false ban you if you are performing too good in the game, keep it mind, don't aim for god cards, they will ban you.
    5. GMs are just following the procedure, they will reply you with Copy Paste preset text and just send it to Devs, while devs ain't give shit to the stuff you reported for them, even if they listen, it gonna take months because they have other priority to do to prevent them losing money.

It's such a waste of good game, love this game, but darn terrible management

the main reason why they did this bcs they were to lazy to take out all those outfits and stuff from our accs so instead to do that they just get rid of us. time to move on bois. as u said such a waste of good game.

Comment

its so fun , they cant fix the game , so make decision ban players... they does not understand most of players playing from beta and made donate to this game...this game so fun , but stupid developers make so many bad decision...u banned a lot of my friend , becouse of ur mistakes and only yours..its your fault to allowed bug in this game...i am so mad , becouse of braindead developers who cant make a shit here , i need to leave game too....i played fssb1 from sierra times and played fssb2 a lot too...very sad story , gm should just close the game and go back to school again...

Comment

Glitch abusers had it coming. Good ban.

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post
          Glitch abusers had it coming. Good ban.
          What about those peeps who abuse skill that makes SW able to rotate the whole court/layup from 3pt
          Those drive fake + backroll bug on SG that let them slide little bit to the side
          Those kind of bug that actually ruined people's experience from others that actually abuse it in game and not just some mere cosmetics. Where's the news? Where's the ban?
          I mean, if they actually treats the other bugs the same priority as this bug, yea I would say good ban, people shouldn't abuse a glitch like that, but in the same time people still abusing other glitch that didn't make JC lose money, they didn't treat them the same

Comment

Originally posted by MimiBerry View Post

What about those peeps who abuse skill that makes SW able to rotate the whole court/layup from 3pt
            Those drive fake + backroll bug on SG that let them slide little bit to the side
            Those kind of bug that actually ruined people's experience from others that actually abuse it in game and not just some mere cosmetics. Where's the news? Where's the ban?
            I mean, if they actually treats the other bugs the same priority as this bug, yea I would say good ban, people shouldn't abuse a glitch like that, but in the same time people still abusing other glitch that didn't make JC lose money, they didn't treat them the same
            You can already report those skill abusing players or send gk a ticket with your rep. They do take actions.

There’s nothing wrong for banning the events abusing players: 1) it’s unfair to all the other players 2) everyone had agreed their terms the minute we started playing the game.

The game is so toxic that I think such bans actually help improve the overall environment. But GK is also infamously contributing all happened today by ignoring\mistreating a lot for a long time.

Remember you have the choice to leave the game.

Comment

they never improved that game...popular games at start had bugs too , but they not banned people for no reason...its poor GK server problem , becouse sometimes u got lagged and then u can use that bug..if they buy better server no one will uses that bug... its so annyoing , becouse this game is fun , but developers just dont have time or competences to improve the game.... maybe with different staff this game can be more popular , but now....and still they just can delete bugged staff , why need to ban players?
              Last edited by FixEmailSystem; 04-04-2018, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FixEmailSystem View Post
                they never improved that game...popular games at start had bugs too , but they not banned people for no reason...its poor GK server problem , becouse sometimes u got lagged and then u can use that bug..if they buy better server no one will uses that bug... its so annyoing , becouse this game is fun , but developers just dont have time or competences to improve the game.... maybe with different staff this game can be more popular , but now....and still they just can delete bugged staff , why need to ban players?
                You’ve already mentioned that these bugs are more related to the lags. They are such a small shop that there are not enough Human Resources to perfect the game or move the server in the foreseeable future. The player base is just too small to feed their plans. But in the long run I believe it’s the right way to go. People will come back to play with a better in-game environment as it happened in other servers already.

It’s never one man’s fault but abusing leads to a ban.

Comment

Originally posted by volatility View Post

You’ve already mentioned that these bugs are more related to the lags. They are such a small shop that there are not enough Human Resources to perfect the game or move the server in the foreseeable future. The player base is just too small to feed their plans. But in the long run I believe it’s the right way to go. People will come back to play with a better in-game environment as it happened in other servers already.

It’s never one man’s fault but abusing leads to a ban.
                  Yes , that's i wanna to tell , this game has low player base , and they decided to ban maybe 20 or more players from beta and they played active , its maybe one or more full page of rooms....they need to improve that game and fix their bugs , but not ban people for that..GM is very greedy , thats why this game cant be popular... I dont got a ban , but most of my friend got and i feel bad for this...almost all games has bugs , i used bugs at lol too, but never got ban for that...at night in EU server maybe got five or six team page , now banned most of active players, so maybe left 3 or 4 and its big difference...and u speaking about long time , almost 4 years its not enough? its not beta anymore....
                  Last edited by FixEmailSystem; 04-04-2018, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MimiBerry View Post

mere cosmetics lul how about basically a free vvip aka 2 skill slots and insane amounts of sub changers

Comment

Originally posted by volatility View Post

You can already report those skill abusing players or send gk a ticket with your rep. They do take actions.

There’s nothing wrong for banning the events abusing players: 1) it’s unfair to all the other players 2) everyone had agreed their terms the minute we started playing the game.

The game is so toxic that I think such bans actually help improve the overall environment. But GK is also infamously contributing all happened today by ignoring\mistreating a lot for a long time.

Remember you have the choice to leave the game.
                      1. I DIDN'T say the ban is unfair or something, it's a fair ban, they already breaking the rules and it's an appropriate action, I said I'll be happy IF they treat the other bugs the same as this one
                      2. the skill bugs already around for months, there's no news about fixing it and it only take a week for this resell ticket bugs taken into action

Talking about money priority

Ya also mentioned "The player base is just too small to feed their plans"
                      Why you want spend money to some game that literally don't even bother fixing some obvious bugs, in Asia Friendlist tend to be broken, and also crew tab. Jumpball bug, crash bug, bad module, and some similar bugs in the past where players also could dupes some rewards, where's the news about that??. Ya might want to think twice before you spend money on this buggy game, if they able to at least be transparent more and actually attempt to fix the bug sooner instead adding more big updates that potentially breaking the game even further.
                      More costumer satisfactions will bring more the others, but I didn't see that.

"Remember you have the choice to leave the game."
                      Like I said earlier, I love the game, I don't like the one who managing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GuckThisFame View Post

mere cosmetics lul how about basically a free vvip aka 2 skill slots and insane amounts of sub changers
                        Hm, I'll give you that one tho
                        You're right

Comment

No vvip tho mang, but you could get years of normal vip

Comment

Working...
                          X