GK answer my question pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GK answer my question pls

My acc is eurogamez, I cant loggin my acc today and i tried to change pw on eurogamez website,
    But the Temp PW which the system sent to my emailadrees is not workin.
    Can you fix it for me ?
    My ID is venus212
    pls check it.

I 've alrdy sent you 3 tickets yesterday and i hope someone can answer my question. Thanks,

Comment

GM pls check this
      I just test, after you signed up new acc on eurogamez, u logg out ur acc on website, click forget password, write ur id and email, they will send a "Temp password" to ur emailadress.
      But that temp password is not workin when u try to loggin with it, and u cant neither loggin with ur original pw, it always says " wrong pw pls write again"or "loggin blk",
      Now u cant do nothing .

So i sent 3 tickets alrdy to both eurogamez support and gk support, i think u can help me to get my old password back.

Comment

they ditched the game bro,i sent them a mail on gamekiss support last week,still no answer after 5 days,the repeated login issue is not fixed nor they annouced anything about it! They abandoned the game!

Comment

Originally posted by CHAOS View Post
          they ditched the game bro,i sent them a mail on gamekiss support last week,still no answer after 5 days,the repeated login issue is not fixed nor they annouced anything about it! They abandoned the game!
          Well eurogamez GM fixed this prob for me arldy, u need to wait few hour and try loggin again

Comment

Originally posted by MeWoAKeRu View Post
            My acc is eurogamez, I cant loggin my acc today and i tried to change pw on eurogamez website,
            But the Temp PW which the system sent to my emailadrees is not workin.
            Can you fix it for me ?
            My ID is venus212
            pls check it.
            thay will unswer ofter server maintenance

Comment

Working...
            X