Delayed Tournament Compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delayed Tournament Compensation

Would you guys think about giving some kind of compensation for this delayed tournament. A lot of people have pushed real-life commitments aside to be able to play in the tournament this weekend, only to be disappointed by a bunch of bugs/crashes/errors/lag. Today was a massive clown fiesta for both EU and Asia, I don't know what NA will be like we'll see later on. But it felt like nobody in the higher-chain of FS2 gave a crap tbh, I was even told by some players that while they were in a room with GM Duke trying to explain the situation, he was running around shooting the ball (and getting blocked) and not responding.I mean... wtf lol.

PS. it's kind of sad that those in the Asia tour had to play with 30000+ ms and are not even considered for a rematch
    Last edited by FSFosu; 03-24-2018, 02:26 PM.

Like legit they have 0 passion for this game or any respect for the players. The fact that this game is still alive makes me wonder what could be if this game wasnt ran by a bunch of retards.

Comment

How hard is to fucking hire someone with a brain and fix your fucking engine errors? How can you not see dat a good optimized game brings more players whichs means more money. I understand you dont care about players or your community,but you should care about money and do something about it! im cant loggin into the fucking game for 5 hours cause dat repeated loggin bullshit

Comment

dev.pngFSFosu sorry to hear about the tourney we will be sending out 1 sub changer to everyone affected. please do not hesitate to send us a ticket with anymore concerns

Comment

http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/notice/7916

Ez

Comment

Working...
          X