someone in EU abusing cheat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone in EU abusing cheat

7d4y in EU server abusing a cheat, probably the one posted earlier. (quality may be bad, might still be processing on yt's end)
    maybe the GM's will actually do something about this

Yup, can vouch he/she is doing the SW drive bug like no other. I hope a fix can be resolved sometime soon.

Comment

V+A then d is new drive bug interesting hhhaa. Watched how he pressed it and I guess more and more ppl will abuse it since he is streamer

Comment

Originally posted by Cryterion View Post
        Yup, can vouch he/she is doing the SW drive bug like no other. I hope a fix can be resolved sometime soon.
        Kind time of the day, this text will be translated into "Google Translate". I am the same SW as evidence of a screenshot from below. I think you can start. How did I know about the bug? randomly when I wanted to do a V + D skill and at the same time clicked a dribble. Who else knows about the bug? my friend Saint I played with him quite a lot of time and he told me that it's because I will not say what skill and what keys they will start to use, so - is it my fault that I use a bug ?, let's say so my friend already wrote in the support, that is about the bug was said, but do I only use one of them yet there are 3 SW besides me and Saint'a who use this bug. If you want to close this bug, I just agree and for what would have it zagryly. Why am I not playing fair? for the sake of fan, for 4 years in the game I discovered something funny and many, instead of what would offend me start laughing and I like it. If you are thinking of hammering me, then think in me if there is a problem or problem with GAMEKISS developers who simply have nothing to do with fixing. I've been playing for 4 years and have suffered the fact that you can not do nothing not with the balance of the game, not with PF camps 250 ping on tournament and decided that if you banned me I'll just come to the next tournament on another SW and I'll just use this BAG as I'll talk another team that I would use too, so I'll sign up for the tournament from the second account and there will be 3 crews who will be looting and teleport I on the map. SOLVE YOURSELF, HATE YOU GAMEKISS

Full IMG Support: https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...329&height=471
        Last edited by JJDefixBuger; 03-21-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JJDefixBuger View Post

Kind time of the day, this text will be translated into "Google Translate". I am the same SW as evidence of a screenshot from below. I think you can start. How did I know about the bug? randomly when I wanted to do a V + D skill and at the same time clicked a dribble. Who else knows about the bug? my friend Saint I played with him quite a lot of time and he told me that it's because I will not say what skill and what keys they will start to use, so - is it my fault that I use a bug ?, let's say so my friend already wrote in the support, that is about the bug was said, but do I only use one of them yet there are 3 SW besides me and Saint'a who use this bug. If you want to close this bug, I just agree and for what would have it zagryly. Why am I not playing fair? for the sake of fan, for 4 years in the game I discovered something funny and many, instead of what would offend me start laughing and I like it. If you are thinking of hammering me, then think in me if there is a problem or problem with GAMEKISS developers who simply have nothing to do with fixing. I've been playing for 4 years and have suffered the fact that you can not do nothing not with the balance of the game, not with PF camps 250 ping on tournament and decided that if you banned me I'll just come to the next tournament on another SW and I'll just use this BAG as I'll talk another team that I would use too, so I'll sign up for the tournament from the second account and there will be 3 crews who will be looting and teleport I on the map. SOLVE YOURSELF, HATE YOU GAMEKISS

Full IMG Support: https://media.discordapp.net/attachm...329&height=471
          so you got a reply saying you can be suspended if you use the bug, yet you still use the bug.. Nonetheless abusing a bug is pretty much the same thing as cheating. Who cares if other people are abusing the bug, you're just as shallow as they are. You even had the nerve to call people bad while you abused it... like come on bud. Your ticket also makes you a hypocrite, you want others to be banned for using the bug yet you use it too. All sorts of flaws in your "argument."

Comment

more like abusing bug.

Comment

GM please fix this bug to much problems with this V,D if it posiball switch the skill to normal dunk like PF/C or remove it from SW because you get buged with all skills that i sent you before.
              we want play normal freestyle basketball so we w8 for fixing and a big balans update
              Thank you
              Saint EU

Comment

Greetings Ballers,

May we ask what skill is he using so that we our developers could fix it faster. Regarding the CT skill animation error, our developers informed us that they already fixed the issue during the last maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                  Duke;n208440]Greetings Ballers,

May we ask what skill is he using so that we our developers could fix it faster. Regarding the CT skill animation error, our developers informed us that they already fixed the issue during the last maintenance.
                  Dunk & Will 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ark1599 View Post

so you got a reply saying you can be suspended if you use the bug, yet you still use the bug.. Nonetheless abusing a bug is pretty much the same thing as cheating. Who cares if other people are abusing the bug, you're just as shallow as they are. You even had the nerve to call people bad while you abused it... like come on bud. Your ticket also makes you a hypocrite, you want others to be banned for using the bug yet you use it too. All sorts of flaws in your "argument."
                    Men i fk u, Who are you anyway, that would be something to write here. Go away.

Comment

Greetings JJDefixBuger,

Thank you for informing us. Rest assured that we already informed our developers regarding the SW bug and they will fix the said issue as soon as possible. If you have any other concerns, please free to send us a ticket through our customer support.

Comment

no not that. there is a hack since 2-3 days that the hacker have 120-150 ms and slides, than weird from 32094328423897489273984 metres, steal from 8923749832748979238748342 metres, shootin 3 pt with slides. when he/she (the hacker) made that hack, he/she disappear suddenly like 1/2 sec... than boom! shoot and win.

nowadays this game under attack by hackers but nobody talks that s h i t.

weird.

Comment

how's that ban for abusing another bug feel JJDefixBuger?

Comment

Working...
                          X