attention VPN not cheating * i have bad ping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attention VPN not cheating * i have bad ping

i will be telling u guys how to teleport in game. ( while holding the ball and u disappear, after 2s or whenever u back with shooting animation or dunk animation) how to make it .1 step https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/o...s-exploit.html download the programm eppek posted with hotkey triggering.
    2 step press hotkey to make u lag. 3rd step move to where u want shoot or dunk, ur invisible while moving. 4th step turn off the lag with hotkey and press d or f. what other ppl see: ur teleporting and back with shooting or dunking animation. Futhermore: how to make lag block, add some lag when ur defending. (make sure turn off lag when ur rebounding) lag steal: turn lag on, run to the ppl who hold the ball make sure u near the hand with the ball. Turn lag off and immediately s.(most efficient way to def any player once u mastered it and can do it really quick, almost impossible to avoid to not let the ball be stolen) Boom ball is urs. To ppl who used it but said bro not cheat I was lagging: let's everyone use it and u will see halfcourt flying dunk and teleporting 3p shoots and magic steals from 3000miles away
    Last edited by Wer2587936; 03-20-2018, 04:15 PM.

Pro: they have no time to block u. Always no mark = high success. Not cheating because it doesn't change any data of game. Not bannable Con: none (sarcasm)

Comment

Any program used to gain advantage in any way shape or form is considered cheating 😐

i dont know why people try and justify it
      Last edited by ChillWIll; 03-21-2018, 03:11 AM.

Comment

F..king sg and pgs who used this are hackers (one of good examples sg ign:rne)

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
          Any program used to gain advantage in any way shape or form is considered cheating 😐

can you please forward this to the Gms so they can get banned or do something quick

Comment

So because I have 150 ping all game, I'm using a VPN? Thats the most stupid shit I've ever heard, I have a bad ping. Stop crying because you cant defend. I've met a ton of people that can defend me when I'm playing on SG, but suddenly when YOU cant defend lagging players, they're hacking or using a VPN. Cmon man, do the block challenge once, and then step on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

VPN isn’t really cheating I use it to lower my ping since I’m east. This game promotes the use of vpn they fs also have a sponsor vpn called mud fish. It lowered my ping from 80-69

Comment

And for those who think getting higher pings makes you block or steal better it don’t it’s the same timing it just in my screen it looks normal but on your screen it looks like lag. If you want to blame someone blame gk for not have a sever in over 4 years. Eu/Asia got one but NA never getting thiers cause the GMs are too lazy to take a trip to NA

Comment

Originally posted by Joytoy View Post
                  So because I have 150 ping all game, I'm using a VPN? Thats the most stupid shit I've ever heard, I have a bad ping. Stop crying because you cant defend. I've met a ton of people that can defend me when I'm playing on SG, but suddenly when YOU cant defend lagging players, they're hacking or using a VPN. Cmon man, do the block challenge once, and then step on the court.
                  why play the game if your fucking lagging doesn't make sense kid

Comment

Working...
                  X