TOP24 tourney prediction.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP24 tourney prediction.

1. Noble B vs Shook B : fairly legit teams except that some shook B members have potential to use hack
    prediction: Noble B win

2. Calypso A vs TBH: Great hackers vs very legit
    Prediction: Calypso A win ez hack

3. JJYYBB B VS RIM : hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm two weak teams
    Prediction: impossible

4. Elite A vs Calypso B: iso vs iso (hackers)
    Prediction: Calypso B ez win

5. DUP B vs intoxicated B: I don't even know whose that new PG with hacks in intoxicated B, but it seems like wyh or hanachan. Love that they always defend each other about hacks in intoxicated. Meanwhile, Dendro wants to be carried by hackers. I have lot of things to say about intoxicated crew, but I won't. One thing that I can say about intoxicated crew is they are worse than Calypso since they protect each other whenever being accused as hacker, so people can't talk about it anymore.
    Prediction: ez win intoxicated B

6. JJYYBB A vs Elite B: can't tell because JJYYBB A team is missing in bracket.

Overall, 6 teams in this TOP24 tourney and about 4 teams are hacking.
    I wish Calypso win this tourney because we all know they are hacks, and it's better to give tourney winner to great hackers than low key hackers such as intoxicated members.

Hackers for sure name listed below
    1. Lynastic
    2. Battle (seems like Machine by seeing how he talks)
    3. Lebrontain
    4. 76881991711 (hanachan, wyh or sharing account)
    5. Gokulicious
    Last edited by ezwin22211; 03-14-2018, 10:54 AM.

Youre really misinformed here you go

1. Lyntastic - Beefstew
    2. Battle - Art's PF
    3. LebronTain - Tain who for sure does not hack he is just retard blessed by GK
    4. 76881991711 - Jike who for sure does not hack
    5. Gokulicious/Powersteal - Beefstew
    Last edited by Foe; 03-14-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
      Youre sadly misinformed lol

1. Lyntastic - Beefstew
      2. Battle - Art's PF
      3. LebronTain - Tain who for sure does not hack he is just retard blessed by GK
      4. 76881991711 - Jike who for sure does not hack
      5. Gokulicious/Powersteal - Beefstew
      Your doing the exact same thing that I mentioned above in 5 mins after this post lol. thanks for doing that so people know about it more.
      keep protecting them from hacks, this game is doomed already.
      where should I laugh? "Tain who for sure does not hack" or "Jike who for sure does not hack"

I know about Tain more than you, so please stop talking, and everyone knows Tain and Jike hacks except you and intoxicated member.
      well, I will admit that they hack occasionally because they use it whenever they really need it, but I don't consider that as "non- hacker".
      oh yeah, maybe you never feel hacks from them since they never need to use hack against you.
      They are not gonna play with you even if you are protecting them since your too bad.
      I feel so bad that you are always protecting intoxicated member whose been using hack for long time such as wyh vervius hanachan aussie and tain.
      Last edited by ezwin22211; 03-14-2018, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ezwin22211 View Post

keep protecting them from hacks, this game is doomed already.
        where should I laugh? "Tain who for sure does not hack" or "Jike who for sure does not hack"

I know about Tain more than you, so please stop talking, and everyone knows Tain and Jike hacks except you and intoxicated member.
        They are not gonna play with you even if you are protecting them since your too bad.
        I feel so bad that you are always protect intoxicated member whose been using hack for long time such as wyh hanachan aussie and tain.

If you think hanachan is an intox member then you have little understanding of what youre talking about. If you have some information about jike and tain hacking then please do share.
        If you dont then there really is no point to accuse them.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post

If you think hanachan is an intox member then you have little understanding of what youre talking about. If you have some information about jike and tain hacking then please do share.
          If you dont then there really is no point to accuse them.
          Oh there you go, Foe want to become a GM now. should I send a replay and ticket about this?

Comment

Originally posted by ezwin22211 View Post

Oh there you go, Foe want to become a GM now. should I send a replay and ticket about this?
            Why would I trust a claim without evidence? This is nonsensicle

Comment

Blah Hax.... Blah Hax.... This game is fucking dead move the fuck on with ur life play fortnite ......... NA on a regular day now has 3 pages of rooms before it used to be about 6-7 LUL stop complaining its a PC game of course there are hackers who even gives af congrats u can win a belt in a video game it really isint something to be proud about its FUCKING PIXELS PEOPLE JUST HAVE FUN

Comment

LOL this guy doesn't know what the fk he's talking about. Hanachan doesn't H lol.

Comment

lol fortnite what a meme

Comment

This man must be retarded for calling out tain hacking. Go watch that legendary jump pass that he did in previous mini tourney and give yourself a neck.

Comment

Originally posted by zrevenge View Post
                      This man must be retarded for calling out tain hacking. Go watch that legendary jump pass that he did in previous mini tourney and give yourself a neck.
                      LMAoooooooooo

Comment

yeah im a hacker. what u going to do about it u lil bitchy bitch

Comment

Working...
                        X