Listen up you washed up GMS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen up you washed up GMS

Put your fucking bowl of rice down and start doing some work. Enough of jacking off in your fucking office. Like legit can you be at least somewhat competent??? Where are our fucking brackets? Besides copying your useless ticket answers, you legit have nothing else to do and still can't put them out on time.

Originally posted by revenge View Post
    Put your fucking bowl of rice down and start doing some work. Enough of jacking off in your fucking office. Like legit can you be at least somewhat competent??? Where are our fucking brackets? Besides copying your useless ticket answers, you legit have nothing else to do and still can't put them out on time.
    why u haev to be mad
    is only gaem

Comment

Made one bracket, decided to call it a day. Make sure you're not working too hard and don't overdo it.We wouldn't want you getting tired.

Comment

And they only put up 12 team rosters out of 22. Fucking retarded bitchass faggots.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
          And they only put up 12 team rosters out of 22. Fucking retarded bitchass faggots.
          WATCH your mouth before i call your father, LebronTain.

Comment

I'll just pretend that I know who are u or the other guy u mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Gates View Post

WATCH your mouth before i call your father, LebronTain.
              What about if he dont ? God what a nonsence.

Comment

aha that nigga said bowl of rice,
                fked up

Comment

Working...
                X