• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lf spring tourn crew

for my sf, ign Analoa

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
    for my sf, ign Analoa
    your TrashBag scrub nobody wants u on their team your to washed up and brain dead

Comment

if we're ever paired up, im sending u home first round

Comment

rather have god khip over keldog

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post
          rather have god khip over keldog
          oh look a wannabe kid who thinks he is relevant go back to val discord and dickride

if we're ever paired up, im sending u home first round
          you can't even send team nasty B team home first round pls shut the fuck up your hot garbage
          Last edited by KelDog; 03-09-2018, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Why the negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by KelDog View Post

oh look a wannabe kid who thinks he is relevant go back to val discord and dickride

you can't even send team nasty B team home first round pls shut the fuck up your hot garbage
              Bro in game you’re so humble even when you lose 95% of time. Then come on here and troll / be rude to others. I honestly don’t get it... -_-

not trying to trash talk. Just trying to figure out why? Lml
              Last edited by ChillWIll; 03-11-2018, 01:30 AM.

Comment

There are 2 flaws in these statements...

1. Highwayman does not ride anyone, he is a pretty independent player who has made a name for himself over the years.

2. Khipster has also made a name for himself over the years, and I know for a fact that he is good cause I have faced him time and time again. He has tourney experience as well.

Be careful with your words when you lack the knowledge to come up with sound conclusions.

Well.. I mean you could just be trolling so I won't judge you based on your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

There are 2 flaws in these statements...

1. Highwayman does not ride anyone, he is a pretty independent player who has made a name for himself over the years.

2. Khipster has also made a name for himself over the years, and I know for a fact that he is good cause I have faced him time and time again. He has tourney experience as well.

Be careful with your words when you lack the knowledge to come up with sound conclusions.

Well.. I mean you could just be trolling so I won't judge you based on your post.
                  1. your so call hwm thinks he is cool cause he hangs around you guys he still ringless bragging like he the best defender and am sure you don't know the meaning of dickride
                  2. Khipster came at my neck before i even started fucking around with he posted it on forums am sure everyone remembers and i said thanks for the clout clearly he got out schooled on the game by me and came to forums to brag his nuts off and he is ringless also so it doesn't matter how much years of experience he got just like u.

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

Bro in game you’re so humble even when you lose 95% of time. Then come on here and troll / be rude to others. I honestly don’t get it... -_-

not trying to trash talk. Just trying to figure out why? Lml
                  i share my account on fs2 so 95 its not me i only get on weekend days
                  and on discord these niggas came at my neck so fair for me to troll them or be rude to them besides is the forums half the people here troll
                  That's my word, get up in they face Talk your shit, let your nuts drag, nigga These niggas just runnin' out they fuckin' mouth, man , get in they fuckin' chest, nigga

Comment

never seen a bad bitch type this much
                    Last edited by K.Hipster; 03-11-2018, 06:47 AM.

Comment

never seen a bad bitch type this much
                      this is where it all started coming at my neck for no reason when am new to fs2 community fagget ass veteran you gets no respect from me and many other vets also i can merch that on god
                      Last edited by KelDog; 03-11-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

wow, bodied twice in one post

Comment

1. your so call hwm thinks he is cool cause he hangs around you guys he still ringless bragging like he the best defender and am sure you don't know the meaning of dickride
                          2. Khipster came at my neck before i even started fucking around with he posted it on forums am sure everyone remembers and i said thanks for the clout clearly he got out schooled on the game by me and came to forums to brag his nuts off and he is ringless also so it doesn't matter how much years of experience he got just like u.

i share my account on fs2 so 95 its not me i only get on weekend days
                          and on discord these niggas came at my neck so fair for me to troll them or be rude to them besides is the forums half the people here troll
                          That's my word, get up in they face Talk your shit, let your nuts drag, nigga These niggas just runnin' out they fuckin' mouth, man , get in they fuckin' chest, nigga
                          u literally called me out to join voice chat cuz u thought i was a keyboard warrior or something. I joined voice chat and it took you forever to join and when u finally did join you never talked. you werent muted and i could hear ur background noise which means u could talk but u chose not to, u then proceeded to type in discord tho. idk why you went out of ur way to comment on this lol like i said u idolize kodak black and jiren so i know ur weird

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post

u literally called me out to join voice chat cuz u thought i was a keyboard warrior or something. I joined voice chat and it took you forever to join and when u finally did join you never talked. you werent muted and i could hear ur background noise which means u could talk but u chose not to, u then proceeded to type in discord tho. idk why you went out of ur way to comment on this lol like i said u idolize kodak black and jiren so i know ur weird
                            stop lying you dam redneck boi i never said voice chat dumb lying ass and i don't idolize kodak black and jiren do you know what the meaning of idolize is? and there u go again perfect example of fs2 toxic community thinks am a moron and he doesn't even know me cause i listen to kodak black music and like jiren sound like a fan boy kid stop mentioning my name and get off my chest with the rest of your friends.

Comment

stop lying you dam redneck boi i never said voice chat dumb lying ass and i don't idolize kodak black and jiren do you know what the meaning of idolize is? and there u go again perfect example of fs2 toxic community thinks am a moron and he doesn't even know me cause i listen to kodak black music and like jiren sound like a fan boy kid stop mentioning my name and get off my chest with the rest of your friends.
                              wtf is u saiyan, dog. need to hit em books and get off them sensu beans

Comment

Working...
                              X