Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys be the judge Klamp hacks or na?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys be the judge Klamp hacks or na?

So this guy claims to be 216 block +12 manual block range and 160 speed. You guys be the judge if those or clean or not. I can't even get that on my 260 block +12 manual block range and mid block training level 3 on. The last one shows his inputs and he didnt even shift to block the last one.

Depends on his ping. If it’s higher normally he’s in front of you. In your screen it won’t show that.

Personally when I verse him his blocks were questionable but I don’t think he hacks
    Last edited by ChillWIll; 03-08-2018, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Just to remind u guys, zoinked=klamp.

Comment

He don’t hack he’s literally right there to block u nothing sus about it, u just suck tbh

Comment

Originally posted by 7rent View Post
          He don’t hack he’s literally right there to block u nothing sus about it, u just suck tbh
          not sure if youre dumb but I didn't make the thread pal.

Comment

TBH klamp doesn't hack he just lag blocks with his college net plus he has blocking attri along with a deck thats why it make it look sus

Comment

Originally posted by WestReppin View Post
              So this guy claims to be 216 block +12 manual block range and 160 speed. You guys be the judge if those or clean or not. I can't even get that on my 260 block +12 manual block range and mid block training level 3 on. The last one shows his inputs and he didnt even shift to block the last one.

Can give you block lessons $20 a hour, Non negotiable.

Comment

destroy u can def get those blocks with 260 + 12

Comment

i don't even care if he hax. His skill level is too low even with his tools to be relevant

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post
                    destroy u can def get those blocks with 260 + 12
                    i should of phrased it better i would need to shift block it. He didn't even use shift lol to get that one.

Comment

Klamp Hax. Shook Hax. They are just like SetMeFree. Most Good crew in this game dont accept Noobs but Shook and SetmeFree have something in common they both accept Noobs

Troll.

Comment

nice try that's just Block Pass xddddd

Comment

Delete this post Gm's its just west bigs crying and getting spank by east player useless and no skills

Comment

Working...
                          X