Free card mover ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free card mover ?

Why not ? Let us do what we want.... Why only P2W players can enjoy this event ? its bs...
    Last edited by Daky997; 02-26-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Dreams....

Comment

get a job /10char

Comment

Broke ass mf

Comment

In my country people have 200$ salary ...... and u are smart now ?

Comment

Join events. they give free card mover to winners.

Comment

I mean you can't really complain just because you make less than other people and call it "P2W". It's a feature in the game, you aren't paying to win. You are paying to get an item you got on another character. Use Skill 2 win.

Comment

people in my country make millions of pasos a year.

Comment

I spent a lot of cash in this game and still cant win, so don't call FS2 Pay to win game xD lol

Comment

im not talking about p2w , who cares about that , im trying to say that u can buy so many things in my country for 50$ , why should i throw it like that just to move 3 cards ? , thats a problem here , im not talking about other people , play your style and enjoy the game on your way ... U cant understand this sht ...

Comment

You're broke and your wallet can't handle this game. Greedy companies like gk only cares about money and they gonna skip retarded suggestion threads like this one.

Comment

Im not broke , mannnnnnnnnn, im just talking about price differences of countrys , im talking thats its expensive for salary in my country ...... etc

Comment

Hello Daky997,

We would like to inform you that we will coordinate your suggestion of making the Card Mover free to our development team for you and for the players have a better gaming experience. However, we cannot guarantee that this suggestion will be implemented immediately.

Comment

Working...
                            X