DEAR GM's AND DEVELOPERS.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEAR GM's AND DEVELOPERS.

First of all i wanna say thanks for the BAN LIST. we have been waiting this years... anyways i'd like to talk about one thing tho.
    so basically i saw XOX/QUAN [TWO EU CHAMPS] XOX 2x champ QUAN 1x Champ Got banned but not their teammates tho? im pretty sure Fanta and Yoine [Aka HotDog] were using hacks as well. the reason why i wanna see Old Players Getting Banned Bcs the only reason why some of this banned players tried to hack is simple they faced the hackers in tournament vs who they lost. that hackers won tournaments and GK did nothing. this happened few times in Eu also NA also ASIA. obv its not a reason to start hacking and obv the players who got banned today Deserved 100% but tbh i think its ur Fault. GM's DEV's The people who slept years on hackers the people who announced Winner is CN Stars Winner is Original Winner is QMNBJ or whatever is that crews name its simple u are the main reason why all of this happens right now. You want real justice? Start Ban Players from 2014 and im not joking. The Same Tournament When Cookie got banned in EU few teams used Speed hack First team was FUSE second team was CN stars. Fuse used pretty high settings CN 's Tried to stay under radar but unless u dumb u wont going to let that slide. Yes that same tournament CN STARS aka Speedhackers Won the tournament. in NA u banned Cookie just bcs hes team was blasting speed hack on High Settings. but u aint banned Pce bcs they did that to expose hackers? hmm but using hack means using hack no matter what reason. u are player u are not allowed to use hacks no matter what is the reason. im pretty sure all this players who got banned today had their own reason. Reason N1 They lost To hackers in tournament and GK did nothing. i think this reason is more then enough to not to ban someone just like u did with Pce right? its kinda racism. with one person u use ur rules with another u not? if u ban hackers ban all of them no matter what was the reason. Fuse/Cn Stars where blasting their ass on 2017 Summer Tournament GK did NOTHING. [The Green Star zip Tournament Original won the tournament using Same CHINESE HACK [which QUAN used and XOX this week] Why only quan and xox got banned? u want to be FAIR? then be fair. Ban every hacker FROM DAY 1 Till Now and after that Control every player in Tournament mainly. this is what i ask from u. i saw the ban list i also saw that there will be more bans but looks like u ban players who hacked past weeks and im here Asking to BAN EVERY HACKER from DAY 1 Till Now For SAKE OF JUSTICE. if u legit want to be Fair with everyone. otherwise i dont get what u trying here. we have to many hacker champs in every server we cant let them have champ reputation. they should be banned just Like XOX and QUAN [PS i hope u banned XOX and QUAN on their main acc coz i dont wanna see their trash belt ever again]

[im pretty sure there will be people with replays left from games VS Original [The Fanta Yoine Quan team] and VS CN Stars [Annebaby Yau and DEF]

plus u dont have to be smart to understand when someone uses hack. mainly when its Speedhack which CN stars blasted on 2017th Lagger Cannot outreb Low Ping Player make sure u understand that. so dont say bs about network problems play. 2 days ago in asia 8lack the Asian SF [hacker which got banned played vs devs] looks like he beat them so hard devs woke up im hyped for that and im waiting to see Yoine/Fanta/Xox/Quan/Annebaby/Yau/Def [this names in Next BAN LIST] This is Just EU i think obv there will be more in Asia/NA

and for fuck sake Bring Winter tourney already its been long time...

2017 Summer Tournament - Winner is CN Stars
    2017 Winter Tournament - Winner is Original

check out this two tournaments and u will understand what im saying ^^ pce

[GM] Blitz [GM] Dime [GM] Duke [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Porky [GM] Swift [GM] Thor [GM] Trifecta [GM] Winter

funniest sht is When Gm see's this hackers blasting this hacks and after game he announces Game 1 Takes CN stars. AND THE WINNER IS CN STARS CONGRATS SMH....
    like u had one job to not let hackers win the tournament ONE FKING JOB and u failed it. and even funnier thing is when GM saw match with cookie comes in Wyh's room and says sorry i cannot do anything im powerless. i mean u GM not fking Player mods. if player mod said that sure but WHEN FKING GM SAYS im powerless i dont know what to say tbh. ALL THIS PROBLEMS ARE BCS OF GAMEKISS. THEY SLEPT YEARS. and to fix this problem u gotta go all in hack everyone who ever hacked. just like u did with Alerts just like u banned today and banned cookies. Just clean the mess which u've done for years. to finally clean the game. then u can focus on improving it. But First job is to ban All hackers mainly hackers from Tournaments. Then u can move on Second Step. Wish u best.

Comment

crybaby cant beat cookie? u just bad very bad? opinion not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post
        crybaby cant beat cookie? u just bad very bad? opinion not matter.
        http://i.imgur.com/0bUuf6u.gif explain urself. fk u want.

Comment

Imagine if a 27 year old korean man came to work and sat at his cubicle and read your thread. You are the most unprofessional nig I have ever seen why would any person of power take your criticism when you type like a 15 year old moron. You would think if you wanted to be taken seriously you would have an appealing format and proper spelling/grammar.

Comment

Imagine if a 25 year old chinese man came to work and sat at his cubicle and read your thread.
            L mao dont tell me this 20ms pinger vs 70ms slider vs100ms lagger delay shi can even called tournament, These belts worth nothing.
            Fix offline tournament thx and theres no more prob about it

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

http://i.imgur.com/0bUuf6u.gif explain urself. fk u want.
              u mad u cant win, ohhh little crybaby man ohhhh....

Comment

u trying too hard for a dying game bruh you talk about "champ reputation" wtf are you gonna do with that put it on a job application? wake up kid fs2 is not life your reputation means shit outside of the 50 people that play this game, dont believe me try it go up to someone and tell them "i have a belt in fs2" see what happens

Comment

Lmao. You guys are sad af roasting a child who’s first language isn’t English sad af.

Comment

first of all english isnt my first language. secondly i dont even play this game as often as any of u im pretty sure. yes i do play this game yes i do love this game. the thing is FS2 is the only game im playing so i dont want that it got closed just like FS1. rn every person can buy hack with some cash and gk cant even detect that sht... xingcode aint flags the accs they ban from reports [people who went brutal] gk cant detect the hack gk cant ban low settings players. so ya its fked up.

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post
                      first of all english isnt my first language. secondly i dont even play this game as often as any of u im pretty sure. yes i do play this game yes i do love this game. the thing is FS2 is the only game im playing so i dont want that it got closed just like FS1. rn every person can buy hack with some cash and gk cant even detect that sht... xingcode aint flags the accs they ban from reports [people who went brutal] gk cant detect the hack gk cant ban low settings players. so ya its fked up.
                      why are u so focused in the past what already happened is not gonna change if u want to do some good work on the present and future... and get off pce dick and stay on the greater evil

Comment

Originally posted by Sparty View Post

why are u so focused in the past what already happened is not gonna change if u want to do some good work on the present and future... and get off pce dick and stay on the greater evil
                        it will change alot. bcs past is the reason why new player hack its pretty obv. when u lose to a hacker and that hacker wins tourney and system does nothing. u are forced to do same. so everything has start it started before so they need to clean OLD players first. then move on new.

Comment

Writing a whole essay for the devs to read. My dude needs to apply to sk’s crew. He needs someone to write out the whole bible before he dc in game

Comment

Hackers are still like everywhere, even with that long ban list... Still not enough obviously.

Comment

the funniest sht is. u can pay 100 dollar and GK unbans ur acc's. XIAO/XOX already unbanned their accs. Great JOB GAMEKISS. FK UR TRASH STUFF and fk whole game.

Comment

Working...
                              X