Welp rip nba jerseys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp rip nba jerseys

Bought the alternate laker jersey all white and the spurs back then and now they’re completely ugly ass uniforms. I’d expect around 30 or 40 bucks for my refund

Nah, you're a sikbbang now.

Gg

Comment

Well at least celtics and orlando magic jerseys are safe lol

Comment

I may have statted FOUR different team jerseys... brings a tear to me eye

Comment

Originally posted by Gates View Post
          I may have statted FOUR different team jerseys... brings a tear to me eye
          Only jersey you have is “Team Bourt” b0ssman :tainthetrain:

Comment

wdf they messed up celtic jersey too fuk yall niggas mane

Comment

[GM] Duke Bro, this is not cool at all.

Don’t see why you have to changed it. Just change the wording and the logo a bit, not 100%.

All of these jerseys now is TRASH.

Comment

I feel y’all pain. I already sent a ticket to refund. Bought these rare jerseys just because they look good, now they’ve turned to some shitty clothes like the players’ design capsules that they put out every week that no one wants to buy

Comment

Anyone knows how much are they refunding for a jersey and how much more do they refund if it has stats applied to it already?

Comment

LMAO rip Kobe

Comment

Greetings Ballers,

We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused. We would like to inform you guys that we change the design of the uniforms to prevent issues like copyright. Rest assure that we will give a refund to players who filed a ticket on our customer support regarding this issue. For more details, please visit the link listed below.

http://freestyle2.joycitygames.com/news/notice/7870

Comment

Working...
                      X