Gvvnvg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gvvnvg

btw this kid named REAPER is GVVNVG he uses hax he was pulling off the smae sus sht that gvvnvg was doing and hi is in the crew made by gvvnvg just putting this out there if u see him alt f4 he claims to have +24 success when my sg with +36 success cant do the sht he is doing he spams facial 3pt pullup jumper and makes them and he clamins to have 160 block but can block from a mile away he has no manual block rang btw.

laughing rn, guess everyone knows all my characters, and stats! wonder if they are ever wrong?

Comment

Well at the least tho Reaper does cheat in some way.

Comment

Yo aren't you the kid who bought a fucking xigncode3 bypass and was asking for speed hack address in lobby you should be banned for attempting to hack on fs2.

Comment

Lol that was a joke if i really did buy xigncode bypass i would have been able to use the built in speed hax in cheat engine dummas Nce fresh account when ur to scared to confront ppl on ur main forum account so u make a new one and try to do it in the shadows Good try

Comment

GVNNVG changed his name to "JeffHornacek" right after getting exposed to avoid getting recognized. Untitled.png

Comment

lmfao he’s reaper too? he’s garbage at everything he plays even with some sort of cheat. so small.

Comment

https://gyazo.com/f0bfe4d041a8c1410d68d16575e166f3

More "bugs"

Comment

Originally posted by klamp View Post
                  can't believe ur videos, when half the game u and e7han are spiking to 200ms also thats a 210 blk sf, idk what this other guys on about.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelWill View Post
                    GVNNVG changed his name to "JeffHornacek" right after getting exposed to avoid getting recognized. Untitled.png
                    DAM rank 2 that guy must be good!

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post

can't believe ur videos, when half the game u and e7han are spiking to 200ms also thats a 210 blk sf, idk what this other guys on about.
                      u talking to a sf with 223 block with 12 range that aint block young man. Turn down the speed babe.

Comment

Originally posted by klamp View Post

u talking to a sf with 223 block with 12 range that aint block young man. Turn down the speed babe.
                        you just need to get better bro...

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post

DAM rank 2 that guy must be good!
                          nt. There are almost no decent DGs and you can't even be rank 1 with no miss 3s and BeefStew's block range. Try harder.

Comment

I guess your name change didn't work
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SteelWill View Post
                              I guess your name change didn't work
                              oh no I'm banned what will I do with my life???

Comment

Working...
                              X