Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GVNNVG give up.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hoar View Post
    gvnnvg Did u enjoy the L?
    Wow this sucks, I have to go outside now since this games F2P.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post

      Wow this sucks, I have to go outside now since this games F2P.
      STUPID HACKER SDFU LITTLE WHITE KID WHO ENJOYS CALLING people APES go mack another accofutn adn start from scratch btch maybe u can use hacks again?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BtchWhere View Post

        STUPID HACKER SDFU LITTLE WHITE KID WHO ENJOYS CALLING people APES go mack another accofutn adn start from scratch btch maybe u can use hacks again?
        so you try so hard to get me banned? then you want me to make another account???

        Comment


        • crack



          /

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post

            so you try so hard to get me banned? then you want me to make another account???
            This is what happens when you fk with Indent. Bye Bye, Plus i know your other hacking accounts IGNs. It's too Obvious

            Comment


            • Originally posted by exposinghacker123 View Post

              This is what happens when you fk with Indent. Bye Bye, Plus i know your other hacking accounts IGNs. It's too Obvious
              I don't have another account lmao. You kids...

              Comment


              • GVNNVG comeback coming soon this summer fall

                Comment

                Working...
                X