No announcement yet.

GVNNVG give up.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks GM for finally updating some kind of anti hack program. But start the banning process please...

Comment

• This dumb child called me a squeaker and 10y/o LOOOL ayyo pg gay steals brain is tapped yo

Comment

• Originally posted by BtchWhere View Post
        lol u got kicked kid i remember when u did i was under another name ( jimmy butler knows my accounts) i remember when u and him used to argue alot and u were so toxic then he kicked u from the discord and then u would go ham in the lobby and beg me to come corner for u u were so ass tho
        I wasnt kicked you morons I have SS's of kyrie begging me to join back you bums...

Comment

• https://gyazo.com/8a8161697f0a706c7b1bb7dbffaae3d9 heres the training reset one...

doesnt it feel bad? to be proved wrong constantly?
          Last edited by gvnnvg; 02-19-2018, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• ChillWIll https://gyazo.com/8a8161697f0a706c7b1bb7dbffaae3d9 wanted to tag you since you seem pretty optimistic, but youre an honest guy so heres the training stat bug I was explaining.

Comment

• The easy way to save screenshots, GIFs, and websites. Make everyone happy by sharing smarter, faster, and with your point crystal clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post

I wasnt kicked you morons I have SS's of kyrie begging me to join back you bums...
                Post that screenshot you fucking liar post it please post it.

Even your trash ass so unwanted 8 plus people in my discord telling me ban u from my discord and I did fast. No one wants ur trash ass in anybody crew that's y u make ur own called ego slammer for u and ur alts on ur pg, dont EVER mention My name and start lying like some nerdy white 13 year old
                Last edited by JimmyButler; 02-19-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• This dumb stay lying, even wen his bezz forum account banned he comes back, and stay lying someone deal with this fool

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post

Post that screenshot you fucking liar post it please post it.

Even your trash ass so unwanted 8 plus people in my discord telling me ban u from my discord and I did fast. No one wants ur trash ass in anybody crew that's y u make ur own called ego slammer for u and ur alts on ur pg, dont EVER mention My name and start lying like some nerdy white 13 year old
                    bro everything you just said is a lie LMAO and ego slammer isnt my crew anymore xD

Comment

• noobs :T

Comment

• Well let’s see if devs will patch all these bugs. I hope they do lol. To many of them. I’m way sure you’re not the only one using bugs. 🤷🏾*♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

Well let’s see if devs will patch all these bugs. I hope they do lol. To many of them. I’m way sure you’re not the only one using bugs. 🤷🏾*♂️
                          yeah id say not cuz it wasn't that hard to find...

Comment

• gvnnvg Did u enjoy the L?

Comment

• I dont know Hoar maybe the list was bugged too

Comment

• Roflmaooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X