GVNNVG give up.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klamp View Post
    Funny how he got 90 block in video but played him last night and he was foul line when sg started laying up and was blocking him. blocking like he got over 200 block.

Also cute name change.
    That's 100% a lie and now that you are lying I'm going to record that game and show everyone that you're lying. FeelsBadMan. Also DGs now have manual block and sometimes im running an SP2 Deck for blocking, the only con to that deck is that it has no layup range on the offense nor talent card.
    Last edited by gvnnvg; 02-17-2018, 02:45 PM.

Comment

I haven't looked at anything in this thread but finding out this is bezz he probably hacks

Comment

90 block can block like this LMAAAO https://gyazo.com/ee3ee81b7743973b83a409ecc4775f57

Glad he uploaded it for me I didn't have to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_hg...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by klamp View Post
          90 block can block like this LMAAAO https://gyazo.com/ee3ee81b7743973b83a409ecc4775f57

Glad he uploaded it for me I didn't have to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_hg...ature=youtu.be
          "he was blocking from foul line" haahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!HAAHAHAH!!! Foe read page 6

Comment

http://prntscr.com/igb6iy Hehe, looks like one of you figured it out.

Comment

i dont hack, i use exploits and i cant take blame bcuz my net is just dat bad, so i turn my disadvantages to advantages by exploiting my alrdy bad bad net.

next, i decide 2 upload a vid and say halfway in with my wheezy voice (ign: notlilwayne *smirk**wink**limp wrist*) dat i wont say how to keep the stats saved, but o wait, i let out that toot 20 secs later, im just a fast busta... rhymes.

all these apes trying 2 attak my game, my formula, my way of playing dat brings me success, cuz the exploits i use is freely open to anyonE *intellicktually and smaht* who figures it out. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. BEEEP. BOP. VROOM VROOOM. CACA.

i used to hak in APB, U CAN ASK FOE, HE WAS THERE. JUST ASK HIM. but dat was before lil peep entered my world, my station of work, my abode of only hak attak forums, and now dat peep is put to sleep, i just cant eat, so i feast on these treats i call POCKETROCKETPUSSY loss to refill that gastrous, dilluted hole in my personalititties.

ill b bak wit anotha vid showing u how im just really a guess jeanius who explores the imposible technical sides im sure know one ELSA, has seen or deduced 2 lagging and just general internet street smarts

oh, ur just gonna discredit the 1-800-FS2HOURS i put on dis game (with only a gud 10 of those hours of recent domination) as if without em exploits id be average. u are so so fooled, an ape rapped around my debbie fingers. a denier of my hours, thats what u ULTIMATELY are.
              U5drFoQhKXK4qSeGwg945MdDnaE1DyV_1680x8400.jpg
              Last edited by K.Hipster; 02-18-2018, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
                i dont hack, i use exploits and i cant take blame bcuz my net is just dat bad, so i turn my disadvantages to advantages by exploiting my alrdy bad bad net.

next, i decide 2 upload a vid and say halfway in with my wheezy voice (ign: notlilwayne *smirk**wink**limp wrist*) dat i wont say how to keep the stats saved, but o wait, i let out that toot 20 secs later, im just a fast busta... rhymes.

all these apes trying 2 attak my game, my formula, my way of playing dat brings me success, cuz the exploits i use is freely open to anyonE *intellicktually and smaht* who figures it out. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. BEEEP. BOP. VROOM VROOOM. CACA.

i used to hak in APB, U CAN ASK FOE, HE WAS THERE. JUST ASK HIM. but dat was before lil peep entered my world, my station of work, my abode of only hak attak forums, and now dat peep is put to sleep, i just cant eat, so i feast on these treats i call POCKETROCKETPUSSY loss to refill that gastrous, dilluted hole in my personalititties.

ill b bak wit anotha vid showing u how im just really a guess jeanius who explores the imposible technical sides im sure know one ELSA, has seen or deduced 2 lagging and just general internet street smarts

oh, ur just gonna discredit the 1-800-FS2HOURS i put on dis game (with only a gud 10 of those hours of recent domination) as if without em exploits id be average. u are so so fooled, an ape rapped around my debbie fingers. a denier of my hours, thats what u ULTIMATELY are.
                U5drFoQhKXK4qSeGwg945MdDnaE1DyV_1680x8400.jpg
                This is something a dumb african would type. You really need to be checked out by a certified therapist. You're clearly the type of guy to walk into Sunday School and start shooting up white kids. FOH. Apes make me so mad, You can be racist all you want, but as soon as I don't call you African American you get mad. Quite sad. That entire post was basically just a shit storm of being a dumb ape.

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post

beep bop boop

̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶u̶m̶b̶ ̶a̶f̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶e̶.̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶i̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶a̶p̶i̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶u̶n̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶s̶.̶ ̶f̶o̶h̶.̶ ̶a̶p̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ me so mad
                  y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶f̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶.̶ ̶q̶u̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶d̶.̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶m̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶u̶m̶b̶ ̶a̶p̶e̶.̶
                  reeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

By the way if pg gay steal talk shit to you just remind yourself he is 13 years old and not worth your time

Comment

• No way so this gvn kid is bezz and death is the trash goku pg that we kick from uptempo months ago now and wen we would play if he make 1mistake he alt f4. No wonder his trash ass turn to hack cus he couldn't do shit without tt

Comment

• PGonnaSteal Watch that language before i skull fuck u into another body.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post
                          No way so this gvn kid is bezz and death is the trash goku pg that we kick from uptempo months ago now and wen we would play if he make 1mistake he alt f4. No wonder his trash ass turn to hack cus he couldn't do shit without tt
                          Tbh you never kicked me I left... Man why do people lie in a fucking game that has less than a thousand concurrent players...

Comment

• lol u got kicked kid i remember when u did i was under another name ( jimmy butler knows my accounts) i remember when u and him used to argue alot and u were so toxic then he kicked u from the discord and then u would go ham in the lobby and beg me to come corner for u u were so ass tho

Comment

• Originally posted by BtchWhere View Post
                              lol u got kicked kid i remember when u did i was under another name ( jimmy butler knows my accounts) i remember when u and him used to argue alot and u were so toxic then he kicked u from the discord and then u would go ham in the lobby and beg me to come corner for u u were so ass tho
                              Exactly and one time one of our members asked him for 5 dollars and gvn broke ass couldnt even pay it so he started fighting dede so I was like stfu stop fighting cus u dont wanna help ur team mate out and in the end i decided to give dede 10 dollars so he can get Gkash cus he actualy deserved it

Comment

• this is so sad lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X