Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post
    kid says hes no miss bugged every game for a week now xd
    For a week? Are you actually retarded? Why do so many of you triggerd low IQ idiots try to gang up on me like the lousy dumb ape minded retards you are. None of you compare to me in anyway shape or form. Regardless, I have showed you how to do the bug, go try it yourself moron.

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post

Wrong colors is 100% detected, try it on BDO and see what happens to your account. XIGN can be changed by the Devs of the game, it is a 100% customizable anticheat. I can prove this by opening cheat engine in the middle of a game, only to be kicked not banned.
      Go ahead. It's not called cheat engine it's called cosmos.

Comment

Also never did I accuse anyone of being a 5 yr old, the more I read of this forum the more retarded I get. "yeah bro having a life sucks, wish i was back in 9th grade with no job!"

You guys can barely read and yet you want a GM to ban me HAHAHA GL

Comment

Originally posted by Hoar View Post

Go ahead. It's not called cheat engine it's called cosmos.
          I know Cosmos is 100% XIGN banned. Go on BDO and open Cosmos and watch what happens to your account. Also open it in the main menu of FS2 you should get kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicMaxima View Post
            I guess he have 500 block att lol
            https://streamable.com/001ty
            That's clear desync... I slid like 3 miles you idiot.

Comment

This is the last time I will be posting on this thread with that said I have one thing to say. I could careless if anyone believes me. It is not my duty to try and make every low IQ guy believe me. I could careless wether I get banned or not. But if any of the retards on the forum had a brain theyd try the glitch and be proved wrong almost instantly. Both of these bugs were found on accident, my net just happend to lag really bad while i was gkashing an item ( the jester outfit) but when I went in a game with it on it went away. So I did the same process with a lag switch then figured out a way to keep the stats. Its a P basic cheat, just server and network manipulation.

Comment

Welcome to FS, enjoy your stay.

Comment

Ez ban.

Enough proof in this thread alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BumJ

Your a fucking troll fuck you that's why klamp block tf out u
                    Nt he never blocked me. You don’t get blocked in the corner haha my IQ shooting is beyond and you know that.

Comment

Originally posted by BumJ

Your a fucking troll fuck you that's why klamp block tf out u
                      Don't disrespect the OG like that fucking redneck kid kobe has the highest IQ shooting in this game on god! Klamp is a fucking joke if he can't beat me he will never beat kobe not even in his wet dreams and tell him stop ducking me ask everyone
                      Last edited by KelDog; 02-16-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Hello Ballers,

We apologize for this, i would like to inform you all that i have coordinated this to our Development team for them to review.

If you've come across players that are using Illegal third-party program, cheating or hacking the game, please don't hesitate to send a support ticket at steam_support@gamekiss.com so we can forward it to our development team. Thank you!

Comment

Bruh lollll

Comment

i feel bad for flamin hoar this n2gga really was hackin das brazy mf hoar

Comment

quick update gvnnvg renamed himself to JeffHornacek what a good sign of fear. edgy white teens are so funny man.

Comment

Originally posted by Highwayman View Post
                                quick update gvnnvg renamed himself to JeffHornacek what a good sign of fear. edgy white teens are so funny man.
                                Oh no my identity has been revealed, I'm glad the people on my friendslist won't realize I have renamed... or the GMs! Also why are you throwing race into this? Dumb apes nowadays zero respect for us white people sad... What's even worse is that I'm prolly feeding this guy. Since more than likely this kids whole family is on foodstamps... HAHAHA
                                Last edited by gvnnvg; 02-17-2018, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X