Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kid says hes no miss bugged every game for a week now xd

Comment

LMAO how come we don't see +800 3pt stat on your clothing attribute? Did you conveniently restarted your PC before making the video?

Comment

xddd what have we come to

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post

dear retard,

1. because im obviously abusing a bug, you moron. isnt that quite clear?
          2. thats not a hacking site, that is a site for trainers for singleplayer games and they also develop their own cheat engine. WHICH IS BTW DETECTED BY XIGN
          3. packet loss does not affect MS numbers at all. you can check this by downloading a game called apb and doing /fps if you have packet loss you will see it does not affect your ms, it just makes you lag.

and man did you just ask why i was being cocky? wow you really are quite sad... also you should include the full SS of that conversation. Since it was about your bestfriend DBLL whom someone was faking to be in that post and asking about cheats... you owe me a thank you.

also just going to point out i even mentioned in the game i was bugged? but you gave zero thought about that until this post was made.
          there memory scanner aka cosmos is not detected. Only the speed hack is detected because it uses detours and detours is detected by xigncode.

Comment

It's quite easy to make a "move speed" or "running speed" hack whoever is interested.

1. Download Cheat Engine 6.7
            2. Download Xigncode bypass(the one kicks u after 5 minutes.)
            3. Use Windows 7 32bit
            4. Cheat Engine Anti-Anti Debugger plugin https://github.com/brock7/xdbg
            5. Veh Debugger does not bypass fs2 integrity checks so you need to enable kernal mode debugger with dbvm enabled.
            6. Then do the multi-level pointer method in cheat engine.

and plug in the values and compile into dll then inject with extreme injector 3.7 with manual mapping and erase pe headers enabled.

Code:
            void OnAttach()
            {
             AllocConsole();

FILE *pFile = NULL;
             freopen_s(&pFile, "CONIN$", "r", stdin);
             freopen_s(&pFile, "CONOUT$", "w", stdout);

float fSpeed = 0;
             while (true) {
              std::cout << "Enter your speed: ";
              std::cin >> fSpeed;

DWORD dwAddress = *(DWORD*)(GetModuleHandleA("PROCESSNAME.exe") + 0x0000000); /**Address of Speed**/
            /**Put how many offsets you need.**/
              dwAddress = *(DWORD*)(dwAddress + 0xD4);  /**Offset one**/
              dwAddress = *(DWORD*)(dwAddress + 0x590); /**Offset two**/
              dwAddress = *(DWORD*)(dwAddress + 0xEC); /**Offset three**/
              dwAddress = *(DWORD*)(dwAddress + 0x630); /**Offset four**/

*(FLOAT*)dwAddress = fSpeed;
             }
            }

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
            {
             switch(dwReason)
             {
             case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
              DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hInstance);
              CreateThread(NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)OnAttach, NULL, NULL, NULL);
             }

return TRUE;
            }
            Profit?
            Last edited by Hoar; 02-16-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerCoach View Post
              man , i shoot like this already for 1 year , gk dont fix bugs , also u can get bug and miss everything what u shoot. ofc this bug heppens not often but probably 1 time for 3-4 hours it heppens
              Powersteal trying to hide the fact that there are hacks. Pathetic. Someone in your group of hackers sold it to the wrong person who pretty much showed the whole world. Keep trying to play it low, GM will read this thread and will hopefully do something about yalls.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicMaxima View Post
                I guess he have 500 block att lol
                https://streamable.com/001ty
                Hahahah welcome aboard. [GM] Duke watch this
                Last edited by KelDog; 02-16-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by exposinghacker123 View Post

Powersteal trying to hide the fact that there are hacks. Pathetic. Someone in your group of hackers sold it to the wrong person who pretty much showed the whole world. Keep trying to play it low, GM will read this thread and will hopefully do something about yalls.

check my video link on#36, wonder how he defend this.

Comment

Originally posted by BumJ

shut your trap up nigga u sneak dissing should of left the post open i would of roast u like chicken beef mention some names before it gets ugly in here
                    bro u gotta chill with that pic

Comment

Originally posted by exposinghacker123 View Post

You got to stop calling people "retarded." It's pretty disrespectful. Why can't you defend yourself with evidence? All the evidence is against you. Even Valioa spoke up, who I respect for the resources he provides. Honestly speaking, if it is a bug like you said, you should've reported to GameKiss, not use it for your own pleasure. I highly doubt that it is a bug, because all your explanations are all full of fluff.

We are still waiting for the video you so call proof. By the way if your MS is stable unlike klamp who obviously loves to spike conveniently.. No one makes a thread out of those people you listed, because they are not hacking so blatantly as you are, chucking up half court 3s and pump 3 times and face shot?. Someone needed tools to beat my teammate Indent.

Indent speeds? Boy, get to his level before pointing fingers. You're a low elo player with less than 60% win rate. Maybe you don't have as much experience with only 1,000 odd hours in this game. Indent does, who played for a year isn't the best, but we all know he improved over time and is not using speed hack. Look at your speed, FASTER than Indent.
                      most of when u said is right except indent is pretty trash though just chucks with 3 success if thats what u call skill then ok

Comment

hey retard, thats not the point i was making quit trying to look through the glass and just come in...
                        Dear retard,

1. So you are admitting to abusing a bug which I was getting at.
                        2. Saying that it's not a hacking site even though their website states in their about us "Cheat Happens was launched on January 1, 2001 as a website offering the latest cheats, hints and files for PC and consoles." So saying it's not a hacking site is extremely ignorant of you.
                        3. Saying that you play X amount of hours doesn't help to defend yourself in your video.
                        4. Knowing the fact that your lag program works on fs2 and does not get picked up by the anti cheat doesn't help your case claiming that you're defending yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyh 하수 View Post

Sorry that I can outrun a 240 speed pg.

see thats what im talking about respect bro, atleast you prove me wrong instead of babbling like the rest of the no brains, you have my only thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ReinaMiller View Post
                            Dear retard,

1. So you are admitting to abusing a bug which I was getting at.
                            2. Saying that it's not a hacking site even though their website states in their about us "Cheat Happens was launched on January 1, 2001 as a website offering the latest cheats, hints and files for PC and consoles." So saying it's not a hacking site is extremely ignorant of you.
                            3. Saying that you play X amount of hours doesn't help to defend yourself in your video.
                            4. Knowing the fact that your lag program works on fs2 and does not get picked up by the anti cheat doesn't help your case claiming that you're defending yourself.
                            XIGN is a heavily flawed anticheat, I can on and on and on about it. It is literally the worst anticheat ever made. Also cheathappens isn't a hacking site, it's a site for trainers on singleplayer games. Ofcourse hours mean nothing, but theres only so much you can say, im defending myself in the best way possible. Also you can make yourself lag with a vpn, so not sure how mentioning a program to make someone lag would do anything. retard.

Comment

see thats what im talking about respect bro, atleast you prove me wrong instead of babbling like the rest of the no brains, you have my only thanks.
                              If your going to ss your cards make sure you include your char in it too. Also Move Speed doesn't effect the attribute bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoar View Post

there memory scanner aka cosmos is not detected. Only the speed hack is detected because it uses detours and detours is detected by xigncode.
                                Wrong colors is 100% detected, try it on BDO and see what happens to your account. XIGN can be changed by the Devs of the game, it is a 100% customizable anticheat. I can prove this by opening cheat engine in the middle of a game, only to be kicked not banned.

Comment

Working...
                                X