Pump fakes contested 3
    https://streamable.com/4xct3

Pump fakes contested 3 again
    https://streamable.com/bkqmm

Facials, not just one but at least 10.
    https://streamable.com/32635

The amount of 3pt hax/ speed is insane.

Before this game he had 10+ streak

Others told me he doesn't miss even when over PF def.

Enjoy your ban

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

Like I said, I await your video in your defense, but the arrogance in your shooting and the knowledge of even knowing you had no miss is strange to me :thinking:

Originally posted by MagicMaxima View Post
    I guess he have 500 block att lol
    https://streamable.com/001ty

GVNNVG'S evidence that it is a "lag switch glitch" He claims to not have a lag switch while making the video. K.

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS7_...ature=youtu.be

plz dont make fun of my voice im very self conscious
    Last edited by exposinghacker123; 02-16-2018, 10:38 AM.

Hello Indent I am glad you are calling me a cheater since you are clearly running around with speed hacks. Although I'm going to make a video to show you how my 3 is done. It's not cheating its a simple bug in the game anyone can do! please give me a couple of hours... (around 12) and ill show you how I have made my 3 go past 600... and yes I mean 600.

Comment

Also please remember, I am also 100 ms with a lot of packet loss. A lot of the times "im guarded" I'm really not on my screen. But please just wait until I get off work and I'll fill you guys in on how to make any stat go over 600. The only sad thing is you can only do 3 attis at once.

Comment

I'm not Indent if you watched the clips. Not in Indent POV. Keep trying to defend yourself. No one is going to believe you. The whole lobby is talking about it. Everyone says you're hacking.

Plus Indent doesn't hack.. ROFL
        Last edited by exposinghacker123; 02-15-2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

its simple bug , and shots in fake just luck with probably 20% of sucsess , sometimes its in even with 0% succsess. No hacks here

Comment

Originally posted by PowerCoach View Post
            its simple bug , and shots in fake just luck with probably 20% of sucsess , sometimes its in even with 0% succsess. No hacks here
            have you seen the half court shots? let me see you hit 7 in a row in multiple games. you tell me

Comment

man , i shoot like this already for 1 year , gk dont fix bugs , also u can get bug and miss everything what u shoot. ofc this bug heppens not often but probably 1 time for 3-4 hours it heppens

Comment

also u can see he is sliding a bit , it means when u block him on ur displey u think u def him , but on his displey u def him only 50% ,

Comment

If it's a bug how do you make it happen?

Comment

Gvnnvg so bad she turns to hacks and she still play like shit... Uninstall trash girl.. .

Comment

Alright, I am back from work, but I am leaving to get breakfast... let me do a fast break down real quick.

- there are 2 types of no miss bugs-
                      1 of them is by atti abusing your clothes (accidentally found a way to add +10 of any atti multiple times until desired atti is reached.) basically to do this you need a tremendous amount of shitty net lag.

way numero dos = you also need a shit load of net lag, and im also betting on you can also do this by using a program to make your net lag. in order to do this you need to lag at the right time of resetting ur stats, and redoing your spec. (power, etc)

sounds easier to do than it is. i will make a video explaining into more detail once i get breakfast and come back so around 2-3 hours and i will post a vid on the basics of doing it one. but i will not show you how to keep the attis you changed as i dont want a lot of retards running around facialling 3s like me.

both of these bugs were found by accident, the only part that wasnt by accident was trying to keep the stats even if you relog/restart.

Comment

Also if any mods or gm's would like full video proof on how im doing these bugs so you can fix them please PM me and I will get back into contact with you.

Comment

Gvn sir/maam... explain to me a few things:

1. Why you were acting so cocky in our match yesterday, and deliberately half courting 3s, saying "Don't block me!"

2. Why you know about this hacking site:

3. Why you say its packet loss when your ping was not spiking in the game of our match.

let me know what story you can create out of this, thank you.

I await your video though. Innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerCoach View Post
                            also u can see he is sliding a bit , it means when u block him on ur displey u think u def him , but on his displey u def him only 50% ,
                            yeah what i was trying to say about my ms. some people dont understand ping diff. the only time i had the bug on was in the first clip. also indent, you said my whole team was hacking man. you didnt just lose because i can shoot. you lost because you suck tbh... speed hacks to lose...

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post
                              Gvn sir/maam... explain to me a few things:

1. Why you were acting so cocky in our match yesterday, and deliberately half courting 3s, saying "Don't block me!"

2. Why you know about this hacking site:

3. Why you say its packet loss when your ping was not spiking in the game of our match.

let me know what story you can create out of this, thank you.

I await your video though. Innocent until proven guilty.
                              dear retard,

1. because im obviously abusing a bug, you moron. isnt that quite clear?
                              2. thats not a hacking site, that is a site for trainers for singleplayer games and they also develop their own cheat engine. WHICH IS BTW DETECTED BY XIGN
                              3. packet loss does not affect MS numbers at all. you can check this by downloading a game called apb and doing /fps if you have packet loss you will see it does not affect your ms, it just makes you lag.

and man did you just ask why i was being cocky? wow you really are quite sad... also you should include the full SS of that conversation. Since it was about your bestfriend DBLL whom someone was faking to be in that post and asking about cheats... you owe me a thank you.

also just going to point out i even mentioned in the game i was bugged? but you gave zero thought about that until this post was made.
                              Last edited by gvnnvg; 02-16-2018, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X