No announcement yet.

Call this Dsync? @gm @everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U talk alot for a hacker dawg instead of taking Ls on forum go on Fs2 and get some Ws with ur hacks kid

Comment

They all hack ive noticed all the "good players" hack except some genuinely good ones like DBLL , Val , Milks And a lot more Cant wait for V2 of the Cookie list

Comment

Tbh y’all only say we hack cause y’all can’t beat us simple.

Comment

We can’t speak trash cans

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
            Well without knowing their block att it wouldn't be credible to say if they are or not you also seem like a dumb hood nig.
            it's because he is haha, dumb ape can't even write proper english but wants to accuse anyone who beats him of hacks, simply because they dont answer his questions. for example "what cards u use" "whats ur 3pt succ?" hahahaha WHAT AN APE HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by 7rent View Post
              Tbh y’all only say we hack cause y’all can’t beat us simple.
              bro all of you are ass, you bums haven't beaten me yet... HAHAH quit acting good in a game bro. I get smacked by hella weird lookin people,instead of crying about it just find someone else to bully ingame ape.

Comment

y do u go around calling ppl apes man? not cool dude.... u litteraly go around abusing "bugs" and then u talk sht while doing it like ur even good at all. after all u got called out on ur dg and went to start playing on ur sf and still abusing the "bugs" u should be banned for that if it even is a "BUG"!!

Comment

Originally posted by BtchWhere View Post
                  y do u go around calling ppl apes man? not cool dude.... u litteraly go around abusing "bugs" and then u talk sht while doing it like ur even good at all. after all u got called out on ur dg and went to start playing on ur sf and still abusing the "bugs" u should be banned for that if it even is a "BUG"!!
                  No-ones abusing anything you mongoloid, go get a life forum monger.

Comment

Originally posted by MimiBerry View Post

I got my glasses n everything
                    At 1:35 ya already could see the SG slide to 3pt line after receiving the ball, your replay aren't look the same compare to the other replay btw, replay still gonna show your desync if there's any, but it might not gonna show the same desync on other players' replay file. That's just my opinion
                    i think thats how it works... it shows what you saw i believe.

Comment

throw back thursday when everyone was hacking lowkey from speed to attri stats :P

Comment

Originally posted by KelDog View Post
                        throw back thursday when everyone was hacking lowkey from speed to attri stats :P
                        Kobe never hacks, players have to hack against Kobe.

Comment

Working...
                        X