• Show
Clear All

• AoWxCloud

I tried to report this damn slider and gm haven't done anything yet
    SW name AoWxCloud
    I sent replays so many times catching him sliding

You are so dumb I just wanted to let you know

Comment

Sliding/Lagging is not breaking any rules or could result any ban, stop, ya wasting your time and GM's time
      No matter how bs ya slide from across the court or just suddenly teleport due to unstable ping, it still not breaking any rules, they can't ban sliding players, it's stupid unless you could proof that slide is from 3rd party program, not just mere showing they are sliding and then said "looks, it's hax" or something

Comment

Why is every one defending lagger and those who slide? And this post should not be a waste of time for GM - it's their job to make us to have a better balling experience. There are people who slide with stable 30-40 ping, and how the heck are you able to prove that they are running a third party program? I cannot and it should not be my concern. Rather it's game developers' job to make sure that no one is hacking,but I guess they don't have to worry too much cuz they have your minions to defend them. I am just sad that I spent money in this game rather than just buy a hax (and if I do, who is going to stop me if I hax once or twice in a game?), this game is doomed if players are the ones who are responsible for catching the hax.

- SWDunk

Comment

I don't have problem with LEGITIMATE laggers. Those laggers slide sometimes but mostly they can't play defense at all. Those sliders who slides on offense and actually can play defense are HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS of using 3rd party programs. I've played against legit 150-250ms PF/CT/C they slide blocked my shot like maybe once or twice but I shot like more than 10 wide open 3P against them. Those that actually can defend well and still slide are almost 100% speed hack/VPN.

Comment

he's just trying out his new job at sonic

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseBall View Post
              I don't have problem with LEGITIMATE laggers. Those laggers slide sometimes but mostly they can't play defense at all. Those sliders who slides on offense and actually can play defense are HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS of using 3rd party programs. I've played against legit 150-250ms PF/CT/C they slide blocked my shot like maybe once or twice but I shot like more than 10 wide open 3P against them. Those that actually can defend well and still slide are almost 100% speed hack/VPN.
              If you can provide some proof on what 3rd party programs and how it compare to legitimate laggers, I'm completely on your side.

Comment

It's really easy. Go to Asia or EU and see how it works yourself. Legit lagger PF will lose reb against SG and will probably get 1 BS block per game while let them shoot 20 open 3s. Without 3rd party softwares, there is no fucking way a lagger(150ms+ ping) is capable of playing any kind of defense.

Comment

I'm in Asia btw
                  Laggy players that are 150ms+ mostly could do some nasty block or steal
                  They could do that, but they are bad at contesting shot and tend to fall for pump fake
                  100ms+ scorer could just facial you like you're not in front of them due to lag, that's why ya gotta do precise block on them
                  That's what I thought about that, since I do try to play on NA/EU with 200ms+ ping and I know how BS my movement could be on their eyes, because I could steal your ball even after you release your jump shot

Comment

I have about 70ms on Asia, 120 on NA, 200ish on EU. On Asia nobody really calls me a lagger. I don't play on NA much but I don't feel like ppl have much trouble dealing with me at all cuz how horrible my defense is, can't really reb block or even steal. On EU I'm basically just a sitting duck, every shot they take is an open shot and my team feels like playing 2on3. There is just no fucking way a LEGIT lagger can do anything, a lagger that can block/reb/steal at consistent basis is not really a lagger but more likely a hacker/cheater.

Or another explanation would be the guy has extremely SHITTY internet connection. My connection is 100Gbps and is extremely stable my ping only changes like from 70 to 80 during match. A guy with extremely shitty internet connection can go from 10ms to 1000ms, so it's hard to know WTF is going on really. A stable connection + bad ping(due to how far the server is) will NEVER be able to block/reb/steal consistently, while a SHITTY connection but is close to the server can fool you with BS block/reb/steal cuz the response time from their home to server is fast even though their connection is unstable resulting in yellow/red ping. They create effects similar to using speed hack/VPN I suppose but I dunno I would just report them anyway cuz they are CANCER to this game.
                    Last edited by CheeseBall; 02-14-2018, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseBall View Post
                      I have about 70ms on Asia, 120 on NA, 200ish on EU. On Asia nobody really calls me a lagger. I don't play on NA much but I don't feel like ppl have much trouble dealing with me at all cuz how horrible my defense is, can't really reb block or even steal. On EU I'm basically just a sitting duck, every shot they take is an open shot and my team feels like playing 2on3. There is just no fucking way a LEGIT lagger can do anything, a lagger that can block/reb/steal at consistent basis is not really a lagger but more likely a hacker/cheater.

Or another explanation would be the guy has extremely SHITTY internet connection. My connection is 100Gbps and is extremely stable my ping only changes like from 70 to 80 during match. A guy with extremely shitty internet connection can go from 10ms to 1000ms, so it's hard to know WTF is going on really. A stable connection + bad ping(due to how far the server is) will NEVER be able to block/reb/steal consistently, while a SHITTY connection but is close to the server can fool you with BS block/reb/steal cuz the response time from their home to server is fast even though their connection is unstable resulting in yellow/red ping. They create effects similar to using speed hack/VPN I suppose but I dunno I would just report them anyway cuz they are CANCER to this game.
                      But do you have the evidence tho, just words won't be enough to convince me or the GM unless you could really prove that they are using 3rd party programs/VPN in order to get some lag advantage.
                      Also 70ms is not laggy enough to be called lagger, up to 100ms they are still fine with that, but if it's more than 150ms you'll start seeing people gonna chat and saying you're lagging.

If they are pro at blocking or stealing, while having a high ping, it is very scary tho and they surely gonna perform more BS steal/block, in their screen you pretty much trying to jump shot while he(the lagger) is pretty close to you, because he's lagging, you will see him much more behind and feels like it's an open wide, but in reality they are like 1-3cm in front of their character, their real character on your screen is his shadow, that's why against laggy players you gotta know how far ahead they could be and don't treat them like a normal non-laggy players cuz you gonna end up getting slide block multiple times.

Me myself have a stable internet and sometimes FS2 just jump my ping up to 1000ms and desync me very often, sometimes even someone could get their ping jump to 10.000ms due to either their router or FS2 server itself.

Comment

there is no evidence, we players have no tools to collect any evidence

But seriously, from my experience playing with a bad ping(on EU and NA just for experiment), 200ms+ player doing block/steal is like 100% guaranteed speed hack. I would report them after every game. It's impossible to block/steal more than like once or twice in the same match if you are not hacking. Because playing with a massive lag, you can't really see where they are either, from the lagger's view, your opponent is constantly sliding too. So if you wanted to catch up to your opponent while having a massive lag yourself(200ms+) you'd have to use speed hack.
                        Last edited by CheeseBall; 02-14-2018, 08:48 PM.

Comment

You can still play with 200 ms and it’s not hacking. I went to play in asia with 250 ping and be lag blocking people and sht. It looks normal on your screen but on other players’ screen all they see is the ball getting blocked when it’s half way to the rim already. Put aside the shitty servers that we have, some players do abuse vpn to make themselves have higher ping to lag block/steal or even vpn + speed hack at the same time

Comment

But you can't deny the fact that it's SO MUCH harder to block/steal/get lose ball if you have bad ping. When I play on EU(200-300ms) I can hardly tell where my opponents are, they are always sliding and all my block/steals are like just hitting the air, maybe occasionally get a BS block but if ppl are like getting 5 blocks in the same match with 200ms ping that's guaranteed speed hack.

Comment

slide = hacks bro i reported for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X