No announcement yet.

AoWxCloud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

highpinger with stable connection cant reb and looseball ,but can still blk. You cant say its unfair ,cuz if players vs players without same ping , there wont be a fair match.
    Big vs Big:10ms outreb30ms ,30ms outreb 50ms,u may try to get more reb att but still , if good pinger has skills , they can just give you first boxout position and swarm chip out every reb after that, u have no chance to match them rebs
    scorers with 70+ms slide after everyshot and its 'Physics cheat',u cant steal them ,the timmin and position for blk is just not normal.this ping makes a lot spammers.
    So while everyone reportin lagges id like to ask them
    can i report gk?
    when a game server is not limited as a country but a union, lag cant be fixed
    im playin at both gks server and CHNserver, dude, in china the highest ping of players is 50ms. i have now 250ms at eu and still playin it for fun,th eurogamez btw
    so stop cryin
    this game is ez

Comment

Im not talkin about VAC
      trust me , with10ms and 50ms and 100ms ,
      you are not playin the same game
      theres no real Competition,real tournment at all
      real tournment is like korea vs china or fs1 world cup
      Its face to face offline match.
      You have better communication with teammates.
      You have more tactic changin.
      You win real cash and rings.
      Last edited by MeWoAKeRu; 02-15-2018, 09:55 PM.

Comment

You can still block with 200 ping bruh. It’s just looks hella late on everyone screen. If you see everyone sliding while u have 200 ping then your net just trash. I can still see everyone normally with 250 ping in asia, I just can’t get loose balls or rebs but getting blocks with 50 ping is the same thing compared with getting blocks with 250. It just looks hella late. Steals/blocks don’t need ping to be able to get them. Only rebs/dives/loose balls need ping

Comment

Working...
        X