SF comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF comparison

Am i the only one that has noticed That POWER SF and SHREWD SF have diffrent 2s But gk lies to us and says its the same stat power sf misses way more 2s than Shrewd sf does i just taught i would put that out there the stats that it says on the spc page is fake idk why GK lying about stats HAS ANYONE NOTICED ThaT TOO?

I feel it. Maybe it is because power SFs are slower and can't separate from defenders as easily?

Comment

I think shrewd types have smaller hit box so make them better for offense. I don't have the evidence for this so don't take it for granted. Also female characters seem to have smaller hitbox than male ones. I only make females characters for scoring position cuz I'm a believer of this conspiracy theory.

Edit : female SPC characters I meant. I don't feel female NPC characters have any difference.
      Last edited by CheeseBall; 02-11-2018, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseBall View Post
        I think shrewd types have smaller hit box so make them better for offense. I don't have the evidence for this so don't take it for granted. Also female characters seem to have smaller hitbox than male ones. I only make females characters for scoring position cuz I'm a believer of this conspiracy theory.
        That is like saying Robert has a better chip... which he does

Comment

But Ginger clearly had a shot that was easy to block AF.(now it's fixed) So I think there's some difference btw each character. Also Ginger is very fast for a SG, almost as fast as PG. I have OxQueen(SW) and Ginger(SG), both at 180 speed, same skill equiped(SP2 speed) but Ginger feels kinda faster. Maybe it's due to the difference btw SG and SW I dunno.

Comment

Working...
          X