EU is down for SOME players.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU is down for SOME players.

this is BS. no one can enter EU but there is 10-15 Player in EU who still left there and they GET EVERY TIME THIS FKING RAFFLE. FIX UR FKING SERVERS GK..... guy got like 6+ Raffle already.... smh HUGE FARM.

true ......

Comment

wtf are u serious about that ? still someone in eu channel ???????????

Comment

Bet they aren't even aware of the server being down.

Comment

Originally posted by Roarless View Post
          Bet they aren't even aware of the server being down.
          LOL but this is a huge problem really.. they think they are so lucky and winning raffle ? :X

Comment

so, any gm here? game still not working and no announce from developers...

Comment

Greetings Ballers,

May I ask if you are still experiencing the same issue as of now? Our developers informed us that they already fixed the issue during the recent emergency maintenance. If you are still experiencing the issue, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Comment

EU Servers are still down for me. When this will be fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                  Duke;n206557]Greetings Ballers,

May I ask if you are still experiencing the same issue as of now? Our developers informed us that they already fixed the issue during the recent emergency maintenance. If you are still experiencing the issue, please don't hesitate to contact us again.
                  Eu servers down again! I got that alert: " Gateway Connection Failed. Check if server is now under maintenance " But there is still ppl in the server, i know cos my friend seems online. There are few community and get every time raffle again. Like yesterday night. There were a guy which nickname was 2egg had won 10 times!

Nice farm mods.

Comment

Still can t get to EU servers will u fix it already??

Comment

Greetings Ballers,

Do you still experience an error message? Please file a ticket to our customer support so that we could forward it to our developers. We have checked the server but we didn't experienced any error. We apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused.

Comment

Working...
                      X