game '"processing please wait" issue..help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game '"processing please wait" issue..help

can do nothing when i logged in cant join a room cant go inventory everything processing is there only me that getting this problem ? any resolve ?? it makes me sick really

Greetings Provencia,

Do you still experience the same issue as of now? Our developers conducted an emergency maintenance to fix the issue. If you still experience the same problem, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Comment

2 days have passed still no fix? We are missing events, fame points, ranks. The most important thing is we can't play the game cause of error "PROCCESSING PLEASE WAIT". Do you have guys a discord channel or something that we can inform you about bugs, cheats and errors? 2 days have passed for real. This game is so many people's main game right now.

Comment

@GM if you care about this game, login yourself and see whats happening. 3 fucking days with no fix , all you did is restart the servers which helped for 30 min only, you didnt actually fix anything.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
          Duke;n206455]Greetings Provencia,

Do you still experience the same issue as of now? Our developers conducted an emergency maintenance to fix the issue. If you still experience the same problem, please don't hesitate to contact us again.
          well there was still bug but atleast server was running but from this afternoon server is not even running anymore and its raffle even time... so we are (i think whole eu players) missing that event ..i hope there will be extra day for eu players

Comment

Working...
          X