• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card mover

Next update plz and ty gm's <3 <3 <3

lol it wouldn't be the first time they did what you requested

Comment

I really wish they would release card mover by the time the new Hero SPC comes out, I have a Mid success + Mid def resist card and want to move it from SW to SF.

Comment

they should give everyone a 50/50 box A TRUE 50/50 BOX on a either 50k points, or a pick your own SP Deck... for all the ddosing shit.

Comment

Originally posted by gvnnvg View Post
          they should give everyone a 50/50 box A TRUE 50/50 BOX on a either 50k points, or a pick your own SP Deck... for all the ddosing shit.
          Plz no I don't want to face retard block range PF anymore. If the game is flooded with PFs with SP deck I would really consider uninstalling. Now SP movespeed and SP stamina is in the game, they need to give us SP anti-block lol.

Also for SG with SP5, fuck that bullshit, so no plz don't make this game anymore unplayable.
          Last edited by CheeseBall; 02-04-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseBall View Post
            I really wish they would release card mover by the time the new Hero SPC comes out, I have a Mid success + Mid def resist card and want to move it from SW to SF.
            i think they will do card move this wednesday with new spc's. or new spcs will be next wednesday and it will be with card moves aswell. hope all of this happens this maintenance tho. with tournament announcement..... its been long time till last tourney...

Comment

Plz no I don't want to face retard block range PF anymore. If the game is flooded with PFs with SP deck I would really consider uninstalling. Now SP movespeed and SP stamina is in the game, they need to give us SP anti-block lol.

Also for SG with SP5, fuck that bullshit, so no plz don't make this game anymore unplayable.
              and what u mean everyone already has god decks. gk should nerf 3 pts on SW/SG mainly add card move permanent add new freestyle system with Long Range Meteor dunk ect ect. add system same as korean which allows other players see what someone else uses "deck/Skill slots/ outfits" so players will control hackers easier. u know what someone can do with his stats when they do unreal sht u just report them. also vietnamese players use Korean STATS HACK. whole empire crew used it on tournament if we had this feature we would controlled that easy. "if u dont know what Korean stat means here's the explanation basically in korea players get 5 Training points Per LEVEL in GK we get 2 Training points. and this vietnamese players hack gk system so they can use Korean Training system. so this feature will control this thing easier cant say same about chinese hacks. which is impossible to detect by checking his stats. the only thing u can do it u report when someone does unreal shts by his stats. so ya it will Clean Game little more from hackers. "THIS THINGS MUST BE DONE"

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

and what u mean everyone already has god decks. gk should nerf 3 pts on SW/SG mainly add card move permanent add new freestyle system with Long Range Meteor dunk ect ect. add system same as korean which allows other players see what someone else uses "deck/Skill slots/ outfits" so players will control hackers easier. u know what someone can do with his stats when they do unreal sht u just report them. also vietnamese players use Korean STATS HACK. whole empire crew used it on tournament if we had this feature we would controlled that easy. "if u dont know what Korean stat means here's the explanation basically in korea players get 5 Training points Per LEVEL in GK we get 2 Training points. and this vietnamese players hack gk system so they can use Korean Training system. so this feature will control this thing easier cant say same about chinese hacks. which is impossible to detect by checking his stats. the only thing u can do it u report when someone does unreal shts by his stats. so ya it will Clean Game little more from hackers. "THIS THINGS MUST BE DONE"
                LOL why nerf 3P for SW/SG? This game is already so favored for the defensive side. Lag intercept/lag steal are broken, PF blocks are like the most fucking retarded broken shit ever, I admit SG's back roll turn 2 is broken as F(only real way to stop it is imo face up at the point he's just about to turn so whichever direction he goes he will be stopped but with fancy drive it's very hard to pull off). SW is the most UP class you don't wanna nerf SW.(the best 3 classes are PF PG SF imo, and worst 3 are SW SG DG) And I agree with you that fucking hackers should not just be banned they need to be burning in hell. Fucking retarded VPN user/Hacker are making this game completely unplayable, I shoot a shot that looks like open on my screen only to get blocked by the retarded fucker 3 sec later, BULLSHIT! That's not normal lag, that's like intentional lag or speed hack. I've played against legit laggers they can't block for their life, if the guy has 150ms or worse ping and is still getting successful blocks that is like guaranteed hack.
                Last edited by CheeseBall; 02-05-2018, 06:46 AM.

Comment

LOL why nerf 3P for SW/SG? This game is already so favored for the defensive side. Lag intercept/lag steal are broken, PF blocks are like the most fucking retarded broken shit ever, I admit SG's back roll turn 2 is broken as F(only real way to stop it is imo face up at the point he's just about to turn so whichever direction he goes he will be stopped but with fancy drive it's very hard to pull off). SW is the most UP class you don't wanna nerf SW.(the best 3 classes are PF PG SF imo, and worst 3 are SW SG DG) And I agree with you that fucking hackers should not just be banned they need to be burning in hell. Fucking retarded VPN user/Hacker are making this game completely unplayable, I shoot a shot that looks like open on my screen only to get blocked by the retarded fucker 3 sec later, BULLSHIT! That's not normal lag, that's like intentional lag or speed hack. I've played against legit laggers they can't block for their life, if the guy has 150ms or worse ping and is still getting successful blocks that is like guaranteed hack.
                  ya thats why i hate sg/sw's its impossible to guard guy who has vpn he slides into u and whenever u think u put active def fk no he/she splashes on ur ass. usually in eu 99% of scorers have lag and pg's too ok well fk pg's but i hate when scorer lags. its most fked up thing in this game. there should be system where player with 100+ ping should get DC [all the time]. it will fix this problem i guess. ya game will have lower activity but i prefer game without laggers but dead rather active game full of lagger tards. i mean no matter what pos they use VPN is brutal abuse. there is no difference btw vpn users and speedhackers. both is brutal in offense. ya Speedhack allows u to reb aswell but still when u score 3's without any problem u just need two teammate who take care of def/rebs and its ez win. and just check game 99% of scrubs abuse their lag in offense. "LAG" but half of them use VPN. i asked my friend to use VPN and no one could def him "obv u cant guard someone who slides and splashes in ur ass... but i dont get it whats the point playing game like that lmao. i mean sw had good 3 pts before they shouldnt have made it 48 success... that was mistake before it was SG's who were splashing from ass now SW's thats fked up plus by score SW has all possibility [Inside/Mid/3] Dunk aint even random now... thats huge buff.... anyways this talk will stay like that forever and gk will do nothing. No ban for hackers no systems which we ask no fix bugs no nothing.
                  yesterday one guy showed pic of STAT HACK to GM in one of fs2 official fb post. and this is gm's answer.

i mean they simply ask us to do their job... Player reported Hack [Which is real af] STAT HACK vietnamese guy does it... there is also Chinese Hacks [Stat/Speedhack] i mean why this fks even have this job??? to ask players do their job? i mean thats why they put MODS coz they aint even in game and MODS basically doing same thing what gm's do. Report anything to Developers . apparently GM's cant Ban Anyone. Example [when Cookie beat Wyh GM came in his room and says im sorry i cant do anything. then sends megaphone Winner is Cookie. YA cookie got Banned but he got banned after weeks when GM saw everything and announced him as winner. Same thing happened in EU. CN STARS/FUSE they were using that same Speed hack which Lex and cookie were using but GM didnt even cared about EU. coz it still was Low Settings im sorry that CN stars or Fuse didnt went as hard as Cookie but u dont need to be genius to understand Who Hacks and Who lags. [WHEN SOMEONE LAGS THAT PERSON CANNOT OUTREB TOP BIGS WITH LOW MS.. THAT CAN HAPPEN ONLY WITH SPEEDHACK] Ya Offense is pretty same Lag/Speedhack thats why u might get confused but when u see LAGGER OUTREBS LOW PING [BEST BIG] u gotta understand that they use illegal stuff.. so why this scrubs even have this job... DDOS attack every day lmao they cant even take care of that situation. dunno about Na but EU is dead af whole game is bugged for 2 days.. i mean gk aint broke they get ton of money from this players. if they had brain they could make even more if they took care of game. Fix Bugs Control Hackers. Need active GM's IN game [Just like [GM]EuroGameZ was. ya egz's knowledge about game was pretty low but still better then this fking retard gm's. little bit of adv and done game will give them twice more profit...

anyways whatever

Comment

That is more like problem with VPN, anyone using VPN should get permban fuck that bullshit, slide all the time, splash in your face, somehow get BS reb and loseball, and block from impossible range.

Comment

[GM] Blitz [GM] Dime ] [GM] Duke [GM] Goalie [GM] Kaide [GM] Kali [GM] Kicker [GM] Liam [GM] Mogu [GM] Nutmeg [GM] Winter [GM] Trifecta [GM] Thor [GM] Swift [GM] Porky NICE CARD MOVERS BRUH

Comment

UP! Make it permanent.

Comment

Working...
                        X