Explain this block !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeWoAKeRu View Post
    anyone want a competieve match just come to china server and reb vs me,i will use 198 reb att pf to match every 20+ pinger cuz
    my ping there now is 4ms
    Has 4 ms on China, plays with 250-300 on EU. What a fucking retard.
    Even tho u lost every single game i saw u... U just making other people not enjoying the game at all.
    U said "i dont what this lag" and u have 4 ms on China?????? I guess u are just too dumb to just login on another server.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudi View Post
      Has 4 ms on China, plays with 250-300 on EU. What a fucking retard.
      Even tho u lost every single game i saw u... U just making other people not enjoying the game at all.
      U said "i dont what this lag" and u have 4 ms on China?????? I guess u are just too dumb to just login on another server.
      I told you , Without same ping and att there is no real competive .what a kid
      or you just cant play with any randoms? That's why i don't think you are good, cuz you cant live without fixed team with good pinger, you play for win only , tryhard.
      yea? and i just play at both servers , what's the problem with that?
      Why don't you try to come to different server which i arldy told you is much more insane than eu? Cuz you a just a fking pussy.
      Trust me you will never understand win or lose is not the point of this game, cuz you cant live without your pussi style
      井底之蛙

Comment

Originally posted by MeWoAKeRu View Post
        I told you , Without same ping and att there is no real competive .what a kid
        or you just cant play with any randoms? That's why i don't think you are good, cuz you cant live without fixed team with good pinger, you play for win only , tryhard.
        yea? and i just play at both servers , what's the problem with that?
        Why don't you try to come to different server which i arldy told you is much more insane than eu? Cuz you a just a fking pussy.
        Trust me you will never understand win or lose is not the point of this game, cuz you cant live without your pussi style
        井底之蛙
        omg such a mentally damaged person u are. thats all im going to say.

Comment

Fucking lagger doesn't understand that he's doing nothing but ruining other ppl's experience. Plz GK deport all laggers back to where they came from, by banning anyone who used VPN.

Comment

Yo Dudi or should i call u with 90 ms? If you want to talk about it you need to fix your own internet. When we last played during the entire game you did sliding after all shoots. Its movements are readable and normal to me. I played against him and just sometimes he is teleported, i did not see a problem other than this.
            I played against a cheater during in the live match yesterday, he did use layup from half court. Before this, cheat needs to be blocked. If the ping values are fixed in a range, maybe this can be solved. Anyway, if you are uncomfortable with this situation, you can report him.

Note: I did not create this topic. If someone knows how to delete, i want to delete this topic.

Comment

Working...
            X