Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain this block !

Last edited by Wildclaws; 01-28-2018, 04:15 PM. Reason: 111

yap that trash mewo is a fking lagger. scrub plays from china using VPN. ppl like him should DIE LEGIT.

Comment

Too many slide blockers these days. Whether it's lag or hack I don't care I'm reporting all of them. Unfortunately this game's operation team never seems to give fucking damn.

Comment

almost same

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseBall View Post
          Too many slide blockers these days. Whether it's lag or hack I don't care I'm reporting all of them. Unfortunately this game's operation team never seems to give fucking damn.
          If its lag, they won't ban the user
          There's people with high block attribute and manual block range and make them like slide block
          Even if they have good ping, there's still chance of desync block, it might looks weird on your screen but for the others it's pretty much normal
          If its really hack, they gonna need further investigation to see if it's just a coincidence or it's really hack
          False ban gonna hurt them more

Comment

Originally posted by MimiBerry View Post

If its lag, they won't ban the user
            There's people with high block attribute and manual block range and make them like slide block
            Even if they have good ping, there's still chance of desync block, it might looks weird on your screen but for the others it's pretty much normal
            If its really hack, they gonna need further investigation to see if it's just a coincidence or it's really hack
            False ban gonna hurt them more
            IMO this game should really implement some feature to prevent "lag block". Like discard block input from lagging players.

Comment

When this happens just check the ping of the person who lag blocks and if he is stable throughout the whole game including the moment of the block then its most likely speed hacking if not its lag.

Comment

I play at where i want , stop cryin
                since gks server only got eu na and asia there are always amount lag players, lag players are also players,dont blame lag when u get blked , with lag it's also skilled blk and the timmin control is just the same.
                btw
                shut ur mouth when u got 30-ms
                same ping is real fair
                for example
                anyone want a competieve match just come to china server and reb vs me,i will use 198 reb att pf to match every 20+ pinger cuz
                my ping there now is 4ms
                ^_^请多多指教。
                Last edited by MeWoAKeRu; 01-29-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MeWoAKeRu View Post
                  I play at where i want , stop cryin
                  since gks server only got eu na and asia there are always amount lag players, lag players are also players,dont blame lag when u get blked , with lag it's also skilled blk and the timmin control is just the same.
                  btw
                  shut ur mouth when u got 30-ms
                  same ping is real fair
                  for example
                  anyone want a competieve match just come to china server and reb vs me,i will use 198 reb att pf to match every 20+ pinger cuz
                  my ping there now is 4ms
                  ^_^请多多指教。
                  Shut up lagger

With lag the shooter has no idea he's open or not, laggers should just fucking uninstal. Plz for the health of this game implement "discard blocks from lagger" feature.

Comment

Shut up lagger

With lag the shooter has no idea he's open or not, laggers should just fucking uninstal. Plz for the health of this game implement "discard blocks from lagger" feature.
                    didnt have upgrade blk att till max yet.
                    Plz for the health of this game ,take your sorry but home
                    I told you alrdy, the score timming and position for you is just one step farther away , you just cant make urself no mark ,thats your problem. Or your style is just face shot and pray in the mid air? Then you should get blked 100 times by 250+39 blkers legit.
                    "laggers should just fucking uninstal. " nice judgement,
                    dw with or without lag i can chase blk luck spammers ez if i focus 100 procent
                    dont waste my time

Comment

Go fuck yourself and die lagger, nobody will ever feel sorry for you. Your mere existence is making the game unplayable for other ppl.

You telling the shooter to make enough room to shoot lol yeah fucker that's really possible lol. It looks to me the guy got blocked was legit open. How much fucking open can you ever get in this game? Yeah go fuck yourself and die piece of shit lagger, go back to your sorry ass country and do not ever use VPN to play in other regions cuz nobody outside your country wants to play with you.
                      Last edited by CheeseBall; 01-30-2018, 12:01 AM.

Comment

IMO this game should really implement some feature to prevent "lag block". Like discard block input from lagging players.
                        It would mostly gonna hurt laggy players too much, JC won't like that because it mostly gonna make quite a lot of players quit the game
                        The only thing ya could do is just learn how to counter a laggy players, if they have bad ping, it's make them easier to fall for pump fake.
                        I tend to just pump a lot against laggy players, against laggy small like PG, you could just try make distance then shoot since they mostly can't contest your shot, they have no choice but to do precise block

Comment

Originally posted by MimiBerry View Post

It would mostly gonna hurt laggy players too much, JC won't like that because it mostly gonna make quite a lot of players quit the game
                          The only thing ya could do is just learn how to counter a laggy players, if they have bad ping, it's make them easier to fall for pump fake.
                          I tend to just pump a lot against laggy players, against laggy small like PG, you could just try make distance then shoot since they mostly can't contest your shot, they have no choice but to do precise block
                          Usually ppl with extremely bad ping can not block, those who can actually block I suspect them of using some kind of 3rd party software like VPN or speed hack. Either way those are definitely not healthy to play against as it makes the shooter impossible to determine if he's open or not.

Most ppl with legit connection, even with bad ping like 100ms still will be displayed on the screen correctly, I have pretty bad ping(80-90ms) but was never been called a lagger cuz they can see where I am all the time. Now those who don't show where they are correctly on the screen are the real cancer to this game.

The dev team should really consider, if the shooter has legit connection(green ping) and if the blocker is always desyncing on the shooter's screen, the blocker should be penalized to have his block taken away.
                          Last edited by CheeseBall; 01-30-2018, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Usually ppl with extremely bad ping can not block, those who can actually block I suspect them of using some kind of 3rd party software like VPN or speed hack. Either way those are definitely not healthy to play against as it makes the shooter impossible to determine if he's open or not.

Most ppl with legit connection, even with bad ping like 100ms still will be displayed on the screen correctly, I have pretty bad ping(80-90ms) but was never been called a lagger cuz they can see where I am all the time. Now those who don't show where they are correctly on the screen are the real cancer to this game.

The dev team should really consider, if the shooter has legit connection(green ping) and if the blocker is always desyncing on the shooter's screen, the blocker should be penalized to have his block taken away.
                            Those who could actually block with bad ping mostly the bigman, that's pretty rare as well thats why this kind of thing rarely happened
                            100ms is still kinda ok, but everything above 150ms are pretty much BS movement, like I mentioned before, laggy players like that really weak against pump fake and sudden movement or something like Dash, as long you could predict their real character actually like 1-3cm of their character on the screen
                            Believe me, I really can't handle laggy players as well, especially if they have crazy drive speed and doing iso mid, you literally cannot bump them at all
                            But due to their delay movement, steal is much easier, performing pump fake on them are much easier, their block pretty much all or nothing, either BS block or no contest at all
                            Even tho laggers have some pros on being laggy, but
                            150ms above PF/C/CT = Cannot rebound - BS block
                            150ms above PG/DG = Slower pass because their delay pass input, mostly can't block anything so they are bad at blocking - BS steal
                            150ms above SG/SF/SW = Still kinda bad block-ish, don't have BS steal like PG so their only option is to block, easier to fall for pump fake and less risk than PG/DG - Can't be bumped precisely, weird shoot that seems doesn't contested at all(if opponent have good block, in their screen it's pretty much BS block as well)

Comment

Actually I've never had problem with 150ms+ ping PF. Those are truly bad ping they can't reb, lose ball, block, they can't do anything except occasionally hitting a BS 3P. The only occasion I would find 150ms+ ping player to be impossible to deal with is when it's a SG, the fucker just make every 3P like it's nothing unless you block it.

Now the PFs I have problem with is those using VPN/Speed Hack, or both, or something else dunno. They can somehow reb, get lose ball, slides all the time, and when they block they block from absurd range(like from under the rim to 3P line). This is the type of "lagger PF" I see the most often, usually the pure bad ping 150ms+ PFs they are pretty rare cuz they can't win games at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X