Just as important as the "H" list 2018 NA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as important as the "H" list 2018 NA

even if you dont H you are just as guilty if you knowingly regularly play with one
    Please help me compile the list of players who seem to have no issues playing with "H" like Machine if you see them in game just add their name to this thread I will start it off

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................
    these people below do not hack they just knowingly and regularly play with machine u fks need to learn how to read before u post some dumb shit ChillWIll Sanctify i havent seen u on in forever Mod how about you log in before u comment

well he is in TBH crew so everyone in there: Alley aka dippy/diplo ... Riyu, aka HUD are the leaders I think, some regular teammates of his are Floater, Art,Evict, Battle...

if u see more just post their names
    Last edited by StopHacking; 01-26-2018, 01:14 AM. Reason: editing to simplify since people cant read

Shut sho BITCH ass up

Comment

Damn he calling you out

Comment

If you gonna accuse someone of hacking, please don't hide behind an alt forum account, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post
          If you gonna accuse someone of hacking, please don't hide behind an alt forum account, thank you.
          you are not accused of hacking if you read the post you are accused of playing with hackers on a regular basis... which really isnt an accusation its just facts

Comment

Originally posted by StopHacking View Post

you are not accused of hacking if you read the post you are accused of playing with hackers on a regular basis... which really isnt an accusation its just facts
            Still accusations it’s not factual unless you have evidence to respond to every question that could be asked

Comment

Lol he said floater hacks. I’m so done 😂

Comment

i hax so wut

Comment

Who gives a flying fuck. Go out and hack too nigga. This game is fucking dead no one gives a fuck anymore. Spread the hacks dwag!

Comment

where am i? wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadette View Post
                      where am i? wtf.
                      i mean u won a tourney with pretend and beef I didnt think i had put down obvious people ... this is more for exposing the "lesser known" people who dont mind playing with a hacker on their team

Comment

Originally posted by Floater View Post
                        Shut sho BITCH ass up
                        ian ddos him again thanks ChillWIll l2read i never said floater hacks

Comment

Working...
                        X