• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this possible with clothe attribute

Can someone explain this please

photoshop af

Comment

Im not sure if this is allowed or gm still not aware about this issue, its a upgraded sakun dress. you can get Clothes Upgrade coupon on item ball, where you can change magic dress into rare.

Comment

Greetings Ballers,

May we ask if what is the character name of the user so that we could fix it? We would like to inform you that we had a bug before on Sakun clothes and upgrade clothing that gives 2 attributes to Sakun clothes. Rest assured that the bug was already been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
          Duke;n206034]Greetings Ballers,

May we ask if what is the character name of the user so that we could fix it? We would like to inform you that we had a bug before on Sakun clothes and upgrade clothing that gives 2 attributes to Sakun clothes. Rest assured that the bug was already been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
          gl with that. there is alot of players which abuse this bug. just fix one guys char wont do sht there is also Diamond Outfit Bug. ik u fixed the BUG but players who equip this outfits still have this att.s i think u should refund their money and put stats back to nothing. but ik for that u need to check every single acc which non of u will do. so w/e

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
            photoshop af
            It's real af and I know exactly who that is because I've been asking around how they did it. He streams on YT a lot.

Comment

scoring sub stats on def card, double attribute on a shirt, sub stats on head peices(i think its been patached). you could be really op with this stuff. wouldnt be surprised if they have stats on gloves out there.

Comment

Lol. I thought this was legal. Im pretty sure everyone who got clothe upgrade did this.

Comment

I thought it is a fair game if you pay enough $$$ to get the best cards...
                  But, Hell No!

Comment

Working...
                  X