Daily quest bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily quest bug

It says I have to play with a DG... I am a DG, I've played with myself multiple times today, physically, and virtually... please give me GKASH for troubles thanks.

Btw hope u can see the screenshot might need to magnify a couple thousand %

Comment

:UPDATE:
      still playing with myself

Comment

:ENTRY 1:
        I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever be able to stop playing with myself. My hand has friction burns all over it, I think its to many hand motions and to fast.
        I will go longer and faster tomorrow to see if it will finally explode and give me the credits I deserve.

-Until next time. - Gvn

Comment

Greetings gvnnvg,

We would like to ask again for your screenshot because it's pixilated when we tried to zoom in. Rest assure that we will conduct a several test if there is a bug regarding the daily quests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

:ENTRY 2:
            I couldn't sleep very well last night my hand was aching all night... if only I some numbing cream. Im beginning to make more progress on the tool itself, by tool I mean the receive button in which I cant click. I have noticed slight swelling around the head of the mouse, I think its going to burst soon.

-Anyways have some things to do, cya next time. - Gvn

Comment

Um. .

Comment

Hello gvnnvg,

For us to properly assist you regarding your concern, we advise you to provide a clear image so we can check it. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X