2018 "H" LIST NORTH AMERICA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadModule View Post
    nastybrownc, cn yogurt, eppek, Wildclaws are h's of Europe server's. Add them too!
    Me hack? Are you sure? What is my suspicious thing that made you think that? BTW I'm glad to hear it. I think you don't know me very well my friend cause when I sense anyone hacks I'm shouting his name on megaphone whole day , reporting them every single game and texting to gm's on site. I'm 34 years old and I can't satisfy my ego with hack. Maybe you should try better dude. I hate hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eppek View Post

Me hack? Are you sure? What is my suspicious thing that made you think that? BTW I'm glad to hear it. I think you don't know me very well my friend cause when I sense anyone hacks I'm shouting his name on megaphone whole day , reporting them every single game and texting to gm's on site. I'm 34 years old and I can't satisfy my ego with hack. Maybe you should try better dude. I hate hackers.
      34? Damn bruh almost 40 and u hackin on a game where most population are children SMH u gotta go

Comment

Originally posted by kruger2311 View Post
        Fixt (Daibe) is keep trying not to be suspicious

He just uses hack whenever he needs (as he mentioned above "to see how it works" that doesn't make sense).

That's why some people think he's hack and some people don't, but obviously he's using hack.

Moreover, it seems like whoever uses hack talk shit and more toxic than people who never uses hack (except, Kobe)

Fixt and Ronnie are good examples for this case because they weren't like this bad before they started to use hack

+Add MACHINE (Ronnie) on this list
        You are right. I agree.

People who use hack talk more shit and being toxic than normal players. Trash talkers like Fixt, Velocity (Zhizai - Art cadette beefstew), cookie, their followers (subordinates), chinese hackers, etc.

They have personality disorder because they might have deprived childhood or didn't get enough personality education from their parents.

So they can use hack without compunction and talk shit to innocent people. People who built an upright character would not act like those flamers and hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyButler View Post

34? Damn bruh almost 40 and u hackin on a game where most population are children SMH u gotta go
          Nice try. If anyone wants I can teach how to handle the ball and steal tricks on discord.

Comment

Originally posted by BadModule View Post
            nastybrownc, cn yogurt, eppek, Wildclaws are h's of Europe server's. Add them too!
            take off nasty eppek and wild from there lmao nasty just low ping experienced player he has nothing to do with H. about eppek RLY BOI? out of everyone u decided to put EPPEK fking EPPEK IN LIST? SMH SMH wild? maybe maybe. he used speedhack 100% when someone shared hack in youtube, but now? who knows he aint even that active. just put whole CN Stars there. overall Chinese players hack. i hope no one disagree how low skilled players CN got. compare to korean's they look garbage af thats why they need H's to compete its just sad. Example DEF she couldn't do sht vs yoine. i have seen DEF raged so many times vs yoine and to beat his ass she decided to use speedhack and gk fully ignored that. same with anne and other cn dogs. i love chinese people overall but this scrub dogs doing everything to make me throw up on them.

Comment

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

take off nasty eppek and wild from there lmao nasty just low ping experienced player he has nothing to do with H. about eppek RLY BOI? out of everyone u decided to put EPPEK fking EPPEK IN LIST? SMH SMH wild? maybe maybe. he used speedhack 100% when someone shared hack in youtube, but now? who knows he aint even that active. just put whole CN Stars there. overall Chinese players hack. i hope no one disagree how low skilled players CN got. compare to korean's they look garbage af thats why they need H's to compete its just sad. Example DEF she couldn't do sht vs yoine. i have seen DEF raged so many times vs yoine and to beat his ass she decided to use speedhack and gk fully ignored that. same with anne and other cn dogs. i love chinese people overall but this scrub dogs doing everything to make me throw up on them.
              I changed my Isp. I'm not playing with 90-110 ping anymore. 40-47. Maybe they think that im cheating. ipink smh smh : ))

Comment

I was in CN once. %80 of them using cheat. I fought with WildDaddy cause of he uses hack and i left then created Arcane. WildDaddy letting people to use cheat from his hack account. They even pay money for HACK. It's unbelievable.I sent so many tickets for it. Noone cared about it. I love to play fs2 but they have to find a solution about cheat. I know some people played in tournament with hack. Sigh...

Comment

These eu kids spamming smh without knowing the meaning for it. Lemme just remind u dumb ass people smh =shake my head, stop fuckin spamming it like idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                    Virtual private networks (VPN) are NOT hacks. Hacks (cheating software) read from and/or write to the binaries (game executable) address space (in memory). A VPN can provide a better gaming experience, much like owning a better GPU (graphics processing unit) can increase your frames per second allowing you to process visuals faster.
                    are you dumb? I never said vpns are hacks. They are third party programs and if you use it to lag block and stuff, you are practically H-ing

Comment

Lot of accusations lol

Comment

Working...
                      X